What's new

Bucks @ Jazz 7:00pm(MST)

More like "Uh oh" a couple times after the shot falls
Both, actually. He managed a little Uh-oh homage to the Stockton shot just as Bojan caught it, then kept saying Uh-oh a couple of times after it went in.

That was fun.

What happens when it isn't fun?
I didn't think it was fun. The entire second half except for 1.3 seconds was total ****. So I guess, to answer your question, when it isn't fun, we win?

I totally missed last night's game. I was exhausted. Who was guarding Middleton? It's impressive the guy shot 5-8 from three and only 3-14 from inside the arc.

Glad we beat a great team when we had 20 turnovers. Probably good I missed this game as it would have likely stressed me out.

I know. But we need something off the bench and Ingles isn't cutting it right now. Royce isn't going to move the needle that much as I think Mudiay can bring similar offensive numbers. He's actually scoring more atm. 12 points with Tony flipping Bradly having more than half of those isn't going to cut it.
Eh i think we are fine. Better than fine tbh. I thought we would lose at least one of these last two games but won them both. Starters will be staggered with the bench. Joe will play better. But if anyone goes to the bench to help the second unit it should be conley. Bojan is playing perfectly. Dont mess with perfection.

Just drove 6 hours to see the game tonight i have been a jazz fan for 30 plus years. Have went to lots of jazz games but this is the first in salt lake and I am stoked. My 11 year old is a buck fan. So I have had to listen to Greek freak yap on the drive in. I hope we win so I don’t have to listen to his smack and I can give him a little jazz smack back his way lol

You had quite the night.

Eh i think we are fine. Better than fine tbh. I thought we would lose at least one of these last two games but won them both. Starters will be staggered with the bench. Joe will play better. But if anyone goes to the bench to help the second unit it should be conley. Bojan is playing perfectly. Dont mess with perfection.
I get it, I just don't think Ingles has played consistently good basketball since late last season. He's kind of playing like he was when he was going through the stuff with his son. Niang is garbage, I'm sorry I want nothing more than for him to prove me wrong but right now he is. Green has come back down from reality and isn't making an impact. Mudiay I like but he's basically Alec Burks. And I'm liking Bradley but still not sold on him yet. And there's no way we can depend on Exum even though I have higher hopes than most.

Its a long season. Where are our bench points coming from? Playoff our 7-8 man rotation will be fine. 73 or whatever more games? I'm pretty worried.