What's new

BUF/SD/LA CLIPPERS @ JAZZ, 2/13/17, 7pm MT, Game 56

Have a snickers you lot.

Few things;

Obviously its pretty tough to win a game when you can't make buckets, it happens.

I'm not sure what Quin's up to, I just hope he's playing some sort of "Long Game".

The Positive I took after the starters/Quin blew the game was that I got to see Dante for extended minutes. Im not sure why Quins gone away from playing those playing well but anyway...

Dante played well, played with energy and focus throughout the nigh, created good looks for others and looked to attack while staying in the offense. As someone mentioned earlier I like how he tries to get Favors involved, reminds me of him and Rudy in his rookie year.

Side note; For those worried that Dante looks tired all the time. Rest easy, its just a by product of being a mouth breather... I'll admit its not a great look but he'll always find something.

#kidFlash

All those poor people that paid their hard earned money to watch that steaming pile of crap...should get a refund and a handwritten apology. These guys get paid millions. Yeah, shots may not fall. But the defensive effort has to be there.

For the first time I can remember I actually heard boos last night. Not just a few boos, but legitimate booing from quite a few people.

[/B]

For the first time I can remember I actually heard boos last night. Not just a few boos, but legitimate booing from quite a few people.

They deserved it. This is 'Win-now'? getting punked by a CP3-less Clippers?

Dennis Lindsey is getting too much of a pass here... Whoever blew smoke up their asses to win-now did the franchise a great disservice..

If they kept the team young or let Exum start all year, they could've lost games like that and they'd have gotten a way better draft pick.. they'd have a draft pick from last year developing instead of everyone's hopes going to Bolomboy...

I'd have gotten thrown out of the damn arena.

The appeasement of Hayward has thrown this franchise terribly off-course. If someone like me, who's got a "no one's irreplaceable" attitude was calling the shots, the cards would've been played better - They settled instead of waiting for the proper time to strike..

No one thinks Bolomboy deserves a chance? I don't see there's much to lose here.

I would love to see some bolomboy. At least in garbage time.

Quinn played the starters too long in the 1st Quarter.

Why is he so scared to take out the starters early in the 1st if there playing badly?

I'll say it again George Hill is getting on my nerves, his play in the early part of games is absolutely terrible!!!

I'm not sure why some fans are so defensive about bad things being said of Hill, he really is not that good. There is no way the Jazz will offer him a high salary extension.

He was the same in Indiana, played good patches and also went missing too often.

He is better than lowry doe. [MENTION=181]Ron Mexico[/MENTION]

He is better than lowry doe. [MENTION=181]Ron Mexico[/MENTION]

Hill is hobbled still and maybe worn down. This whole team seems worn out. I think this team has been playing harder and having to push more to get wins than some other teams. I think we got a burst of energy when Hayward got named to the all-star but that has worn off and this team needs a break bad, especially Hayward. Hayward works so hard every game. We would be a lot better with Lowry though.

Bigger question is why is Favors even playing? Is his injury not going to get better? It clearly isnt getting better by playing through it? Why not shut him down and let him completely get healthy? They do that with all our other players. Does Favors refuse to rest properly? Is his injury a chronic one now? Does he need off season surgery and playing on it wont hurt it more? We really need Favors back to full health. He makes this team so much better when healthy but I am doubting that happens this season. Maybe the all-star break will do him so good...

Hill is hobbled still and maybe worn down. This whole team seems worn out. I think this team has been playing harder and having to push more to get wins than some other teams. I think we got a burst of energy when Hayward got named to the all-star but that has worn off and this team needs a break bad, especially Hayward. Hayward works so hard every game. We would be a lot better with Lowry though.

Bigger question is why is Favors even playing? Is his injury not going to get better? It clearly isnt getting better by playing through it? Why not shut him down and let him completely get healthy? They do that with all our other players. Does Favors refuse to rest properly? Is his injury a chronic one now? Does he need off season surgery and playing on it wont hurt it more? We really need Favors back to full health. He makes this team so much better when healthy but I am doubting that happens this season. Maybe the all-star break will do him so good...

Just seems odd that if Hill is worn out, Why does Quinn play him nearly the entire 1st quarter when he's playing rubbish?

Just seems odd that if Hill is worn out, Why does Quinn play him nearly the entire 1st quarter when he's playing rubbish?

More likely nagging injuries than worn out, but those kind of go together. I wouldn't call his play rubbish. His shot has been off a couple games but that is no reason to sit a player. Players just need to shoot through poor shooting. The averages will work out. Although Exum has been playing very well lately and I hope he continues to get some of Hill's minutes. We need both players to be healthy and playing well for the playoffs.

More likely nagging injuries than worn out, but those kind of go together. I wouldn't call his play rubbish. His shot has been off a couple games but that is no reason to sit a player. Players just need to shoot through poor shooting. The averages will work out. Although Exum has been playing very well lately and I hope he continues to get some of Hill's minutes. We need both players to be healthy and playing well for the playoffs.

I would say the last few games or so he is putting on his best Trey Burke imitation.

Except he still plays defense even when his shot is off. Trey would have been decent for us if he was solid on defense.
Hill has been **** navigating the screens last few games. It's either lazy or tired or his toe really bother him.