What's new

BUMP: This Thread when the Lakers SUCK!

Did it work for the Heat? You keep saying that but let's see how the team did when he was at the 5. Do you actually want to provide some stats? I'd guess it was mediocre and would've been worse in the playoffs if it wasn't for Toronto's awful frontline.

And all of this started because you said he was much more versatile than JJ which simply isn't true. Dude can play the 2, 3 and 4.
I doubt JJ can guard 2s anymore. Defensively I expect Joe Ingles level perimeter D with strength to play some 4. Deng can legitimately defend 2-4, and select 1s and 5s.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Offensively 87% of JJs offense is jump shots. JJ is basically going to be a better version of Ingles.

I doubt JJ can guard 2s anymore. Defensively I expect Joe Ingles level perimeter D with strength to play some 4. Deng can legitimately defend 2-4, and select 1s and 5s.

I agree with your first sentence

2PpjecAatM08

Yeah... that didn't work. For whatever reason, I can't post pictures or gifs.

Third Icon from the right (black box with what looks like a tree inside), I clicked the URL tab, then I unclicked the Retrieve box below per instructions.

2PpjecAatM08

Third Icon from the right (black box with what looks like a tree inside), I clicked the URL tab, then I unclicked the Retrieve box below per instructions.
Strange. [MENTION=1]Jason[/MENTION] must have you blackballed.

2PpjecAatM08

Which browser are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Jazzbra,
Simply copy and paste a link for an image between the two sets of brackets you see above. No space between anything. Should work.

Jazzbra,
Simply copy and paste a link for an image between the two sets of brackets you see above. No space between anything. Should work.

YGkYOSG68B8Ag

Yeah... I copied and pasted in between "
". No dice.

I use google chrome. Perhaps that's the issue.

Nice laptop too. I used to be able to post pics on this site. Maybe someone didn't like the pictures I posted of Turkish Delights and they stripped my picture rights?

YGkYOSG68B8Ag

". No dice.

Nice laptop too. I used to be able to post pics on this site. Maybe someone didn't like the pictures I posted of Turkish Delights and they stripped my picture rights?

Hmmmm...I use GC too and have no issues.

YGkYOSG68B8Ag

". No dice.

Post just the url of the image or gif you're trying to post.

2PpjecAatM08

Def user error because it's super easy to do.

XaGGFDr.gif