What's new

Burks Unchained

Hi.

Burks has been unchained all year. He's just been terrible for more than half of it and I can't figure out exactly what's responsible for that. He's playing out of his mind right now but I have no idea what to believe about the kid.

His other half is now playing with him, his getting more minutes this year, he's understanding his role?

His other half is now playing with him, his getting more minutes this year, he's understanding his role?

Or it is a fluke and he will revert back to Chucker J Smiles II later on.

I say we wait at least oh let's say 3 more games, then make a final judgement and have the kid Gilloolied or give him a max contract that very second.

I say we wait at least oh let's say 3 more games, then make a final judgement and have the kid Gilloolied or give him a max contract that very second.

These last 7 or so games he's also been getting his shots in the restricted area 53% of the time, instead of just 36% at the beginning of the season.

True....

Just saying when a lot of posters were tearing him down, I felt like the only one defending him!!!

Must not have read any of my post about him then. Several weeks ago when many were down on him I said "play him at point guard, shooting guard or even small forward, but play him". Burks has been screwed royally by Corbin and we just need to see him play to see what we really have this year. I have been big on him since he was drafted..............unlike many others. Blows on fingertips and rubs them on chest. LOL

Already called St. Peter to ready the pearly gates but he refused to confirm or deny. Said "Burks Unchained" is insensitive to African Americans world wide and he wants no part of this.

More and more liking Burks- needs more minutes move Hayward to SF. Burks may be one of few positives at the end of this season at this rate. My Favorite is still Favors but Burks is definitely second

More and more liking Burks- needs more minutes move Hayward to SF. Burks may be one of few positives at the end of this season at this rate. My Favorite is still Favors but Burks is definitely second

Thinking of a Burke, Burks, Hayward backcourt makes me want to see it happen...

Be horrible if he couldn't!!!!!

Yeah, it's a great thing. I still think Hayward is better overall, but he can't exploit teams like Burks can.

Same goes w/ Kanter and Favors. Think Favors is better, but Kanter can dominate mismatches unlike Favors.

It's fun to try. :D

Yeah but I realize each time that these play by play and color commentators are paid 6 figures a year and cant even use youtube or google before their team hosts another and there's a new guy with a very complicated name on the other side.

Yeah but I realize each time that these play by play and color commentators are paid 6 figures a year and cant even use youtube or google before their team hosts another and there's a new guy with a very complicated name on the other side.

Well the more dumber they bring the game down, the more valuable they are for TV.

Kyle Montgomery was a dude with amazingly intelligent sense of humor for my taste and many others it appears, but he was kicked out. Then he came back as the Clippers in court reporter?!? WTF is the matter with this league's franchises?!

I have been one of the Burks skeptics for sure. The more consistent he becomes the more if a steal he's turned out to be. At this point, he's made ie much easier to go with Wiggins or Parker in the draft if we're lucky enough in the lottery.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Well the more dumber they bring the game down, the more valuable they are for TV.

Kyle Montgomery was a dude with amazingly intelligent sense of humor for my taste and many others it appears, but he was kicked out. Then he came back as the Clippers in court reporter?!? WTF is the matter with this league's franchises?!

I don't know. I don't expect them to have knowledge of the game of know how refereeing works. But not doing their homework? cmon!
I just think pronouncing a name properly could be a good start. Then they could tell a story how they practiced together before tipoff and stuff. But simply saying: HE HAS A VERY DIFFICULT NAME and then proceeding to pronounce it as An - Te - Tow - Koun - M - Pow is as bad as it getts. pronouncing M as a single syllable? Bitch please!