What's new

Burks Unchained

I don't know. I don't expect them to have knowledge of the game of know how refereeing works. But not doing their homework? cmon!
I just think pronouncing a name properly could be a good start. Then they could tell a story how they practiced together before tipoff and stuff. But simply saying: HE HAS A VERY DIFFICULT NAME and then proceeding to pronounce it as An - Te - Tow - Koun - M - Pow is as bad as it getts. pronouncing M as a single syllable? Bitch please!

I agree that they must have done their Homework. This is the ethical part of this profession. Back in the day, these kinds of people could not hang onto their jobs more than one season.

I think there also might be an American way of ignoring other cultures' existence and not caring to learn more about them. Not all Americans but some are like that. Like Ugli baby.

Tbh.....

I feel like I'm the only one with faith!!!!

I gotta admit, Zu's, You were right all along. You kept the faith in a way I never could. You are not unlike one of the early latter pioneers who crossed the plains to see Zion.

It's amazing when you think about it. I mean Alec's progression. He's become a beast. He's got Swag. He's got some Manu/Dwade in his game. Can't help but be excited. Hope we are able to extend him on a deal that's not too expensive.

Yeah, it's a great thing. I still think Hayward is better overall, but he can't exploit teams like Burks can.

Same goes w/ Kanter and Favors. Think Favors is better, but Kanter can dominate mismatches unlike Favors.

burks scored 31 on the heat. They had to put james on him and started to double him up because he was just killing them.

Anyone notice Alec's PER is almost 16. Was down around 11 or 12 earlier in the season. He's really improved.

Can't help but be excited. Hope we are able to extend him on a deal that's not too expensive.

Burks improving his contract offer while Hayward's value is falling. Wouldn't be surprised if Alec and his agent decide to test the market. 2015 is going to be a big year for FA's. Someone that loses out but has cap space may turn to Alec as a consolation prize.

eh? Alec is 31st in the NBA in FTA per game.

Curious how many players average more minutes per game.
Or a better question.... where does alec rank in fta per game for players off the bench?

eh? Alec is 31st in the NBA in FTA per game.

Also, Yamers just left something out in his post. I cant remember the quote but during the game last night they did say that alec is 11th on fta per game. Might have been in the month of February, or over a certain stretch of games or something.

Also, Yamers just left something out in his post. I cant remember the quote but during the game last night they did say that alec is 11th on fta per game. Might have been in the month of February, or over a certain stretch of games or something.

7.2/game in Feb before last night. That pace would be enough to put him into a season top 10.

Burks improving his contract offer while Hayward's value is falling. Wouldn't be surprised if Alec and his agent decide to test the market. 2015 is going to be a big year for FA's. Someone that loses out but has cap space may turn to Alec as a consolation prize.

Alec becomes a rfa 1st in 2015 unless he accepts 1 year qualifying offer then he would be a fa in 2016

Sent from the JazzFanz app