What's new

Burks

Compared to last year it's hard to believe he was putting up numbers like that three years ago.

Note to the writer Josh Haslam: if you take out of consideration all the subpar games, any player would look great.

Well, the team was terrible and someone had to score.
Well that can apply but it usually means inefficiently and in that specific game Burks was very very efficient.

I can hope he can get back to that but realistically I understand he likely wont be able to be that efficient with those high numbers BUT I can at least hope he improves his efficiency as the season goes on and still scores 10-14pts a game.

As you stated and this applies to this years team, someone needs to score I just hope he does and can do so with some efficiency.

I wouldn't imagine too hard, it's never happening.

C'mon man, keep hope alive!
I'd take 50% of what he was then, it would be a 75% improvement over what the last couple of years have been. I really hope he can stay healthy physically and get healthy mentally and I think he could be at least serviceable again.

It's too bad Burks only lived up to about half his potential.
True.
Good news is that players occasionally do come back from injuries and occasionally continue to improve past the age of 25.

Definitely not looking good though.

I just dont see the Jazz even getting him many minutes, if any at all.

I think you are right, not with Quinn. Alec has several bad habits on defense that will keep him off of Quinn's court. He won't get time to shake the rust off (as some say)or comeback from three (or is it four)serious injuries.

Left Shoulder Surgery Dec 2014
Broken left Fibula and Surgery Dec 2015
left Ankle and Knee Surgery June 2016
PRP Treatment on left Knee May 2017

Well the Jazz are going be horrible thisyear, lottery bound so yeah

reported as a troll post

If you want to discuss Jazz basketball, even if your take is negative, that's fine. The post above is plain garbage just trolling the boards of a team you are not a fan of.

If you can't provide any valuable content I don't see why you don't just get perma-banned?