What's new

Buy a piece of Jazz history—GREEN ARENA SEATS, YO

The seats only cost me $15 each as season ticket holders. I think that is not a waste of money. I am going to put the seats in my weight room.

Same question - I have two of these and would love to get seat feets

I called them and sent them photos of my seats. Now they know what to send. Just tell them you have seats from Vivint Arena and he knows what to send. Here is his number: 3175026850

FYI: The Jazz are selling the classic (and, to be honest, pretty dang uncomfy) arena seats on FANZZ.com. I just ordered mine.

You can buy a single seat for $100, 2 for $180, or 4 for $300 (in essence, buy three, get one free). Delivery costs an extra $50 seat or so if you don't want to pick them up yourself. I'm pretty sure they'll require some rigging to make them sit upright since in the arena they were bolted to the floor.

DAoJxJkWAAA9OqE.jpg
Anybody here know where one can pick up some of these seats? Anyone here have some they want to sell?

I paid $15 each for the two that I bought. Buying the legs to stand them up was more than the seats. I cant fathom anyone paying anywhere close to 500 a seat. Wow.

I paid $15 each for the two that I bought. Buying the legs to stand them up was more than the seats. I cant fathom anyone paying anywhere close to 500 a seat. Wow.
If you ever come across anyone wanting to part with theirs, send them my way! HA HA. Thanks man.