What's new

Bye Bye Burke

I wouldn't look too much into it, we mostly just had too many guards and not enough roster spots. I bet the Jazz would've waived his contract if they couldn't find a team to take him. Also, the space could be to restructure Favors and/or Hill.

That makes sense. Weird the pick being out that far, but it is much better than waiving him and having that money be dead. It just tingles my "Trader Joe" senses to have that much under the cap and the roster be set. I'm not complaining one bit as that much flexibility is a good thing.

Lmao. 2021 future second. Just think if Utah didn't ruin Trey's trade value by benching him, we might have got a 2020 2nd rounder. Stupid Jazz!

raise_thread.jpg

Guys Bryce Cotton is a better NBA player than Trey Burke. That should tell you what kind of value he had...

With as many outstanding picks as we have,we may have asked for it that far out. Also that is a tradeable asset for a long time. I like it.

Black Jesus has died for our sins, and thus we are now all saved in the eyes of Him.

The promised land is upon us. The final step has been taken. Good times from here on.

Lmao. 2021 future second. Just think if Utah didn't ruin Trey's trade value by benching him, we might have got a 2020 2nd rounder. Stupid Jazz!

Oh mr jazz apologist is now yell DL? I thought you might be stupid but know I know even you can see the light! Daughter!!!!

Felt like a steal for the Wizards at first but then again, he really looked like he was not going anywhere from here. I wish him a better shooting performance and ball movement in DC. There goes the Black Jesus era...

And remember kids, if you ever use Jazzfanz App, use it safe.

Thought DL should have waited until after FA to make a deal. Burke value would have increased to a team that completely missed out on players.

Thought DL should have waited until after FA to make a deal. Burke value would have increased to a team that completely missed out on players.

are you itching for a 2019 2nd-round pick instead of a 2021? Ok

I'd have to say Minnesota won that trade.
I thought it was the wizards who got him

Yeah it's too bad. Could've done so much more never making the trade. Essentially gave 2 first round picks for a future second

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Unfixed

I figured we'd move him for a second rounder. Well, it beats waiving him for absolutely nothing and paying him money. Another roster spot free.
This