What's new

Caitlin Clark

Al takes a thread and has to insert his right wing talking points. Truly a right wing bot.
Do you really have to go there, like seriously. There are no right or left wing arguments, only simple facts and dumbassery. Most everything coming out of either side are straight facts unless it’s the topic of sports and it’s coming out of the left then it’s just idiotic I’ve found unfortunately

Edit. All the dumbassery is from the extremists from either side except for mostly women’s sports. (Women can compete with men and it’s ok for trans women to change in women’s locker rooms)

Do you really have to go there, like seriously. There are no right or left wing arguments, only simple facts and dumbassery. Most everything coming out of either side are straight facts unless it’s the topic of sports and it’s coming out of the left then it’s just idiotic I’ve found unfortunately
Is your life alert broken?

My point is stop attacking someone because of what they affiliate with. Let’s use common sense before we go pulling **** because what someone believes doesn’t fit you. It’s either based in common sense or not.

Dear god do you want to ruin basketball? Imagine how much more fouling there’d be everytime someone drives the paint or everytime there’s an allyoop attempt. There would be fouling everytime down the court just about. Lol
58af6a2e2c246b7ffb208d18c9883ba1.gif

Best female basketball player I’ve ever seen. She honestly takes and makes some shots I don’t even think guys like Curry or Lillard do routinely.

Can't believe the refs called a moving screen on that for a final play. Kind of felt like the NCAA making sure Iowa advanced