What's new

Call me a homer a thousand times

I think it is time to resurrect this thread:

"@davidwilbur: Sacramento Kings’ DeMarcus Cousins A “Goner” With New Coach Hire? https://t.co/OkdXYRWhMh"

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's a goner with new ownership as well.

I suspect the new owner will clean the house ala GSW tankers did with Jackson/Ellis.

^^^

Also Cousins & Favors pairing would be awesome. But we've got Kanter now and he's real legit. More legit than Cousins IMO.

So it's time to move on.

Yea as talent as Cousins is I rather just stick with Favors and Kanter. Both of these guys are team players while Cousins is a lot more selfish of a player.

Just imagine Schroeder/MCW/Bongo dishing it off to Kanter, Favors & Cousins running the floor like Malone!!

Considering Cleveland is considering giving the #1 pick for him, there's no way we're getting him. I wish we could, but its not gonna happen.

As I've said a thousand times ... ;)

Cousins is way under-appreciated by most. I would take him in a milli-second if we had either an all-star PG/leader or an incredibly good coach.. but because we have neither, it's just a bad fit.

Who do we make the third big in a rotation of Favors, Kanter, and Cousins?

Who do we make the third big in a rotation of Favors, Kanter, and Cousins?

IF we were to have those three logic would suggest to pair Favors with Cousins or Kanter for defense/offense. However, Favors may be the third best player of the three.. I'd guess they'd all get very similar minutes.

Just imagine Schroeder/MCW/Bongo dishing it off to Kanter, Favors & Cousins running the floor like Malone!!

Zulu... I've already posted the exact same thing in 3 different threadsssss!! Three daysssss agooooo!!!

IF we were to have those three logic would suggest to pair Favors with Cousins or Kanter for defense/offense. However, Favors may be the third best player of the three.. I'd guess they'd all get very similar minutes.

Personally, I'd disagree. I'd want Favors there for crunch time minutes-- mainly for his defense. Seeing as Cousins and Kanter offer similar traits ( other than Cousins being the better ball-handler, Kanter not being a headcase), it doesn't make sense for our time to blow our salary trying to keep both. I'd want something similar to the 2011 Grizzlies with ZBo, Marc, and Darrell Arthur.

Lets focus on finding a 'Darrell Arthur', and a point guard that doesn't think a fastbreak three is a good usage of a late-game possession.