What's new

Call me a homer a thousand times

Me too. You had a 1-point loss against one of the best teams in the western-conference. **** that "buddy-buddy" bull-****. I also detest Chris Paul, and love the fact that he must've been rattled.

Me too. You had a 1-point loss against one of the best teams in the western-conference. **** that "buddy-buddy" bull-****. I also detest Chris Paul, and love the fact that he must've been rattled.

What the ****? How can ANYONE hate Chris Paul??

Also, I have no problem with Cousins not wanting to shake hands. But if Thomas does, that is his own decision.

Dumb! Even Johnny of the Cobra Kai was man enough to hand Daniel Larusso the trophy. This isn't the WWE. What is this Hulk Hogan against the Iron Sheik. Lame!

Either you aren't serious or you don't watch a lot of NBA.

I watch as much NBA as I can. And Paul is one of my top 5 favorite players. I've never seen him do anything that would make me dislike him. Of course I also like Lebron, I don't hate players for being good. You are the forum jokester so I'm still not sure if you're even serious....

I watch as much NBA as I can. And Paul is one of my top 5 favorite players. I've never seen him do anything that would make me dislike him. Of course I also like Lebron, I don't hate players for being good. You are the forum jokester so I'm still not sure if you're even serious....

Paul is the biggest flopper and cry baby in the NBA. Legit embarrassing to watch him sometimes.

I actually really like 0124 and have been repping him whenever I can, just a horrible take on Chris Paul tbh.

Also, insanely bad username lol.

£¥£