What's new

Can I post

What he said^ Prepare to be trolled and flamed. This is one of the least friendly forums you'll find in these here parts. Though, I have seen much worse. Seen much nicer too :)

Anyway, welcome to JazzFanz :)

Lotta posters round this here joint aint too damn brite, eh, KhaOZ? But they wanna run round actin all kinda smart, ya know?

If ya wanna act smart, but aint gotz no brains, whatcha gunna do? All ya got left is yo big-*** mouth to insult and ridicule with, I spoze. Every straight-up looza got that, I guess.

Lotta posters round this here joint aint too damn brite, eh, KhaOZ? But they wanna run round actin all kinda smart, ya know?

If ya wanna act smart, but aint gotz no brains, whatcha gunna do? All ya got left is yo big-*** mouth to insult and ridicule with, I spoze. Every straight-up looza got that, I guess.

True. I try not to insult people. If I feel someone's trying to troll me and get a rise out of me, I usually just leave that post alone and watch it fall off the page. It's like arguing about politics. After you've said what you have to say, and they've said what they have to say, if you still don't agree, there's only a few places to go from there. One of course is to resort to insults. Another is to just be confident that you've made your case, and if there's nothing more to be said, just leave it be. In my teens I went with that first option more than I should have, feeling people had to agree with me, or they were stupid. Grown a bit since then though.

What's worse, having 700+ posts since June or being a "noob" with 2 posts?

Ever had a full-time job that dies in the summer? At this job, did you have access to Jazzfanz? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then you know why I have 700+ posts.

What he said^ Prepare to be trolled and flamed. This is one of the least friendly forums you'll find in these here parts. Though, I have seen much worse. Seen much nicer too :)

While this place can be riddled with hate or immaturity, it is by far the best place to discuss our beloved Jazz. You just have to remember that, we all love the Jazz. But, much like a nation, we all have different opinions on how it should be run, and how it can improve. So you'll find a similar temperament on these forums as you might on a political forum.

Anyway, welcome to JazzFanz :)

You know what, pooh-finger, you can suck a bloated bag of horse foreskins.

+1 rep.

I am a long time jazz fan (35 years) and a long time reader of this and other boards. I don't post much, but I read everything. Wanted to say hello.

I'm confused. Are you asking if you can post, telling us how long you've been a Jazz fan, or simply saying hello?

You're right. Bro. Sorry. Bro. How's your relationship with Ballou going? I guess he really likes being your friend. True story.

With Ballou? Nah. Bro. Absolutely nothing in common with that guy. Nothing.

Thank the Gods. He's short, I'm tall. He's a bean pole, I'm a tank. He likes boys, and well, I have a steamy hot wife. He's a Nihlist and believes in nothing, I believe in an all powerful God. I'm damn handsome, and he looks like pair of Nancy Pelosi's skidmarked granny panties. I'm hung like an elephant, he's hung like a church mouse.

See what we're saying here? I'm diverse, he's pretty vanilla.