What's new

Can the Al Jefferson experiment please end?

Reading threads like this is always good to give one a bit of perspective. Kind of when you see other married couples fight over trivial things, you get a sense of how silly, petty, etc. you may look to others when you fight with your spouse over trivial things.

Nobody comes off looking good in these things.

Something to keep in mind moving forward.

The worst 'franchise player' (some people consider) ever. In defense, he really kills our team. In offense, his 'points per shot' is just ridiculous.

One of the worst playoff performances I have ever seen a team's best player play.

Bi Gal is so lazy. He trots up and down the court not even trying. His lazyness kills all our rythym in every facet of the game.

**** lazy players. Keep them off my team.

Thats why Wade and Lebron have so much success is because they play their asses off. And thats why a guy like Melo cant beat them.

Bi Gal is so lazy. He trots up and down the court not even trying. His lazyness kills all our rythym in every facet of the game.

**** lazy players. Keep them off my team.

Thats why Wade and Lebron have so much success is because they play their asses off. And thats why a guy like Melo cant beat them.

not to mention lebron is 6'8'', 250ish, and can run a 4.4 40, almost jump over the backboard, handle and dime like a point guard, shoot like a shooting guard, post up like a power forward and guard 1-5.

carmello can huck up a bunch of ill advised shots that occasionally go in, and has him slightly beat on whine factor however

Funny how, as usual, no one complains about how badly SAP SUCKED it up,. Most here consider him our best player, yeah right.
The whole team totally sucked, yet its all about Corbin and Big Al.
"Trade Sap" chant at ESA next game, do it!
Oh wait, but he tries hard...w/e

Agreed with Scorpjazz. Perspective, while very elusive on this particular message board, is warranted.

Big Al didnt have a very bad game considering all the team sucked. But the thing is , some people still couldnt get it, he is not our future and he cant be. The most he can be is a leading scorer in an average team and being overpaid player in that team, thats it. He is not a Tim Duncan, never gonna be

maybe he will play his best game in jazz in 2 days, then what? lets keep him, lets build our future around him or what? hell no. He is just this guy, who was not, is not and will not be our franchise player. thats it

I think if we bench Jefferson or give him limited minutes, it will send red flags to potential trade partners, assuming we trade him this offseason. On the other hand, its extremely frustrating to see favors get 20 min/pg...

Funny how, as usual, no one complains about how badly SAP SUCKED it up,. Most here consider him our best player, yeah right.
The whole team totally sucked, yet its all about Corbin and Big Al.
"Trade Sap" chant at ESA next game, do it!
Oh wait, but he tries hard...w/e
Sap was still better last night, is a better player, paid less, and there are no delusions as to the weight he HAS to pull in order to win because of how much he taxes the team with possessions, minutes, and $$$.

Hopefully you wake up to reality, or you can follow your hero to his next team.

Jefferson is now 1-23 all-time in games head to head against Tim Duncan.

TRADE MILLSAP!!!!

I remember when Al dropped that 'the paint is where we GET NASTY' line and this board erupted in LOW-POST SO BIG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG worship.

Al is THE softest big that has gotten serious minutes in a Jazz uniform. That is not hyperbole. We should be stoked to have him.

I remember when Al dropped that 'the paint is where we GET NASTY' line and this board erupted in LOW-POST SO BIG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG worship.

Al is THE softest big that has gotten serious minutes in a Jazz uniform. That is not hyperbole. We should be stoked to have him.

F it. Trade him.