What's new

Can the Al Jefferson experiment please end?

I have heard him say in interviews that he doesn't like to dunk, but if he went up with two hands and tried to dunk it, he probably would have won the game for Utah or gone to the line.

What is there to hack? It's just stupid. Eventually, it just isn't worth any time spent on it.

Most people enjoy good discussions. If the discussion sucks, then they don't participate anymore.

Most of you really do suck
Sooo have you left yet? I thought you were so much better than all of us?

I don't know who Sloanfeld is, but I see him mentioned on Jazzfanz a lot, so it looks like you DO miss him.
So because people still talk about Hitler more than almost any historical figure, he is missed?

Stunning logic.

Are you gone yet?

So because people still talk about Hitler more than almost any historical figure, he is missed?

Stunning logic.

Are you gone yet?

Nope. As long as I'm pissing you off, I may as well enjoy it. You mad?

Hitler? Did you pull a muscle with that stretch?

Whether you miss Sloanfeld or not, he is living rent-free in your heads.

Nope. As long as I'm pissing you off, I may as well enjoy it. You mad?

Hitler? Did you pull a muscle with that stretch?

Whether you miss Sloanfeld or not, he is living rent-free in your heads.
Because he's remembered at all, he's running amok in our feeble little minds. Cool.

Just let us know when you are ready to leave. I honestly didn't even know you were here until you started wetting yourself in public.

HA HA! Numerica negged me!

Yeah, you really got me there. What will I do now?
OH NOES! I just love the rep system. Gee, now I can't trade in my reps for cash!

Because he's remembered at all, he's running amok in our feeble little minds. Cool.

Just let us know when you are ready to leave. I honestly didn't even know you were here until you started wetting yourself in public.

Strange, I didn't know you were here either. But you can't leave me alone, can you

PW3Ned!

HA HA! Numerica negged me!

Yeah, you really got me there. What will I do now?
OH NOES! I just love the rep system. Gee, now I can't trade in my reps for cash!
And 34 hours later I get two neg reps from this rebel. My intrigue of hypocrisy never wanes.

And if this is the last word, then I think according to greg2012 I win (the lamest poster of the day award).

*pwnd

Or, alternately

*pwn3d

The board has been very troll-tastic this season.

What is there to hack? It's just stupid. Eventually, it just isn't worth any time spent on it.

Most people enjoy good discussions. If the discussion sucks, then they don't participate anymore.

Most of you really do suck

Just curious, then why did you join?