What's new

Can the Alec Burks experiment please end?

Your team scores 2 points with you on the court = +2

Your team gives up 2 points with you on the court = -2
Oh you thought I asked what the stat means and how it's calculated.

Nope

Our Superstar took 9 shots. Our "Designated Franchise Player" took NINE SHOTS, and only had 6 assists.

You can't really divorce you're team... you're still going to be a fan. It'll suck, but it's gonna happen. There are times to think about it... the start of this season is it for me.

How dare our SF/SG only have 6 assists. What? Lebron, an elite facilitator, only averages 7 or 8? No excuse! Nothing less than 10 will do.

Come on man...really?

Just curious. What was his +/- ?

His was +1, which was the highest of the team. I was mainly posting this because the OP originally stated "I don't like +/-, but Burks had the lowest on the team in the first game." He should stick to a double standard.

His was +1, which was the highest of the team. I was mainly posting this because the OP originally stated "I don't like +/-, but Burks had the lowest on the team in the first game." He should stick to a double standard.
I'm surprised that it's in the +.
I didn't think anyone who played decent minutes in that game could come away with a positive.
It was a slaughter

On a more serious note, sometimes at night I picture fish sitting nekked on a giant cherry and picking at it while swinging like a pendulum as I sing myself that Miley Cyrus song.

It makes me feel okay about Alec's contract, and fall asleep.

On a more serious note, sometimes at night I picture fish sitting nekked on a giant cherry and picking at it while swinging like a pendulum as I sing myself that Miley Cyrus song.

It makes me feel okay about Alec's contract, and fall asleep.
Think about me often do ya?

Well shucks, I have always known you were sweet on me

4 more years, 4 more years! Wait, this isn't the election forum... Oh well, still applies.
Actually, 5 more years! (This year, plus 4 year extension)

Like I said, I don't put much thought into +/- stats, but hey, +1 is certainly something to be proud of!

So excited for Burks to prove everybody wrong.

That makes two of us.

Actually, 5 more years! (This year, plus 4 year extension)

He's the Orrin Hatch of the NBA.