What's new

Can you get an alert for when someone is quoting you or your name is mentioned?

oooooooohhhh ooooh oooh......oooooooooooooh. oooooooooh oooh oooh ...awwwwwwww awwwwwwwwww awwwww awww awww

I'm 100% sure tapa talk alerts you when you subscribe to a thread and someone comments on it.

I'm 100% sure tapa talk alerts you when you subscribe to a thread and someone comments on it.

Can anyone else other than Hack confirm this for me please? Don't want to spend $0.99 and find out that it's useless.

Think kkk is in the wrong thread.... If not: Voting kkk for cheapest person I know.

Haha, nice.

Btw, kkk.. if you got a job instead of posting here all day, you would probably make another $120/day .. even at $5/hr.

Haha, nice.

Btw, kkk.. if you got a job instead of posting here all day, you would probably make another $120/day .. even at $5/hr.

Money can't buy happiness bro,,, you might do well to learn that.

LOL.. not saying you're not.

Just saying you don't need it to be happy. :cool:

Agree. Have had plenty of ups and downs ... started with nothing (as a kid, days without eating... two tops)..... all my fondest memories are from the poor times.. making due, pretending we weren't poor.. fishing, a lot.

I recall those days, now, when my kids look bored or too much in front of the video games/computer.... they never gripe once we're out doing cool stuff, as a family..

Nevermind.

I'm not getting your obsession with responding to new posts quickly, or whatever it is you're fascinated with here. What's up? What's the root of this thing this thread is about?

I'm not getting your obsession with responding to new posts quickly, or whatever it is you're fascinated with here. What's up? What's the root of this thing this thread is about?

Not to respond to it quickly, it's more like if someone replied to your post it would be good to get a notification so that you can respond to it, is all.

Sometimes you're posting in so many threads you can lose track and forget to check.

Not to respond to it quickly, it's more like if someone replied to your post it would be good to get a notification so that you can respond to it, is all.

Sometimes you're posting in so many threads you can lose track and forget to check.

Post less.

Best jazzfanz posters evar...

1) Heaven Harris

2) hotnickkkkkkkk

posted from my htc one using tapaBONGO