What's new

Cannot see embedded tweets or other media...

Can someone that experiences this at a 90% clip, test for me now. Make sure you're on the 2021 LIGHT template (see artist paintbrush on lower left). @LogGrad98 @SteakNEggs
I'm seeing 2,6,7

Getting better.

Edit: Actually thus far while just surfing pages for tweets all have popped up. Of course though when I'm looking for tweets I'm not finding many. I'll keep you informed.

Last edited:
I'm seeing 2,6,7

Getting better.

Edit: Actually thus far while just surfing pages for tweets all have popped up. Of course though when I'm looking for tweets I'm not finding many. I'll keep you informed.
Same. 2 6 and 7.

Interesting. Keep me updated. Thanks.
So perusing the Jazz forum today, I am seeing most all of the tweets. Once in a while it shows up with just the link, but I would say that 90% of the time I am seeing tweets now.

The one thing still weird is when a youtube video is posted it shows the video image with an arrow in the middle but I cannot do anything with it. Clicking the arrow does nothing. But that is now pretty minor.

Out of curiosity, what did you see was the issue?

Our advertiser. I mean it was local to only the few, like you, that chimed in so guessing a setting somewhere in something was only allowing so much third-party content perhaps and once we removed our old advertiser last night and I started simplifying our ads, figured that would address it. Mostly. Thanks for your patience.

Our advertiser. I mean it was local to only the few, like you, that chimed in so guessing a setting somewhere in something was only allowing so much third-party content perhaps and once we removed our old advertiser last night and I started simplifying our ads, figured that would address it. Mostly. Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for the good work! Thus far all tweets are showing up.

Way way better @Jason , seeing probably 95% of the tweets and other media. Still see some youtube videos as a picture with an arrow in the middle I cannot click but that is not as big a deal for sure. Thanks for all your hard work on this!