What's new

Cars that you like

I don't use a fitbit or any other kind of quantifier, so I can't really give you good a sense with numbers.

I'm doing 4 different kinds of rides right now:

*a five-mile sprint through Griffith Park on a fixed gear that is geared really hard (like, pretty close to full cruising gear on a 27-speed). In one section there's a steep 500 foot climb. This ride burns me, going up and down.
*my lady and I just got an awesome Santana tandem with racks, panniers, etc. We're doing tons of urban rides... usually with lots of gear. She's not the strongest, so I'm hoofin' like hell on these rides
*work commuting about 3 days a week. 10-20 mile round trips.
*50-70 mile rides on the weekend with a local bike club.

I'm kind of nuts with this stuff. I'm always riding hard.

That's impressive. I wish I could spend that much time on my bike! I'm sure I'd be a hell of a lot more pleasant on here if I did. Haha! I'm hoping to get 20 miles in tomorrow!

Planning on riding my bike to work each day once the weather gets better.
My bike is electric so it's definitely cheating but I do pedal hard the whole time so it's more exercise than driving my truck at least.
Plus it saves on gas and keeps the miles lower on my truck.

I'm three inches taller and 10 pounds lighter. My brother calls me skelletor. The heaviest I have ever been is 155 but I'm pretty confident I can kick yer *** at 140. Don't let em give you any **** kink.

Damn that is skinny.

Planning on riding my bike to work each day once the weather gets better.
My bike is electric so it's definitely cheating but I do pedal hard the whole time so it's more exercise than driving my truck at least.
Plus it saves on gas and keeps the miles lower on my truck.

Awesome

Some y'all skinny as ****. Prob good as I'll prob die of a heart attack in the next 15 years.

theview.jpg

Damn that is skinny.
it takes all kinds. Without people like me booty wouldn't be a thing, it would just be what the back of everybody looked like. Ironically in a way it is my hideous lack of *** that gets you so excited.

it takes all kinds. Without people like me booty wouldn't be a thing, it would just be what the back of everybody looked like. Ironically in a way it is my hideous lack of *** that gets you so excited.

And me.

Plus lack of Hammies.. mmmm.

This is an underrated post right here. Good man.

Not really skinny for an Asian guy, kinda average (dala is probably skinnier and could probably confirm this), but yeah I would say skinny generally compared to Europeans...

I'm 6'4" and currently 165, trying to work my way to 185 some day. Lowest I've ever been at this height was 150 when I got back from Japan-- been exercising casually ever since.