What's new

Cars that you like

I've been riding a bicycle a TON lately. That always causes my weight to plummet. I'm jamming calories all day just to keep the weight up. I'm a weirdly lean 155 right now. I have a 30" waist for the first time since high school.

190 currently, though I want to get to 175-180. Gotta eat better if I'm gonna get there. Can't outwork bad nutrition.
I would like to be about 190-195.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

Dude I am a fatty right now. 240.

I feel best at about 200, but I havent seen that for about 5 years.
****ty food is too yummy. That's my problem anyway.

I've been riding a bicycle a TON lately. That always causes my weight to plummet. I'm jamming calories all day just to keep the weight up. I'm a weirdly lean 155 right now. I have a 30" waist for the first time since high school.

How far do you usually ride on average? What's your typical pace?

How far do you usually ride on average? What's your typical pace?

I don't use a fitbit or any other kind of quantifier, so I can't really give you good a sense with numbers.

I'm doing 4 different kinds of rides right now:

*a five-mile sprint through Griffith Park on a fixed gear that is geared really hard (like, pretty close to full cruising gear on a 27-speed). In one section there's a steep 500 foot climb. This ride burns me, going up and down.
*my lady and I just got an awesome Santana tandem with racks, panniers, etc. We're doing tons of urban rides... usually with lots of gear. She's not the strongest, so I'm hoofin' like hell on these rides
*work commuting about 3 days a week. 10-20 mile round trips.
*50-70 mile rides on the weekend with a local bike club.

I'm kind of nuts with this stuff. I'm always riding hard.

Good lord you are skinny.

I'm three inches taller and 10 pounds lighter. My brother calls me skelletor. The heaviest I have ever been is 155 but I'm pretty confident I can kick yer *** at 140. Don't let em give you any **** kink.

I'm three inches taller and 10 pounds lighter. My brother calls me skelletor. The heaviest I have ever been is 155 but I'm pretty confident I can kick yer *** at 140. Don't let em give you any **** kink.
Damn