What's new

Chad Ford Mock 3.0

James Harden looks like what I would imagine Shabazz Muhammad to look like.

I don't think he has the ball handling skills or p&r skills to do that. If memory serves,bazz scores a lot on 1 on 1 situations, cutting to the hole, and offensive boards. NOT initiating the offense and killing defenses with p&r play.

Harden could play 1-3. He's an incredibly unique player. Bazz... Isn't that.

I don't think he has the ball handling skills or p&r skills to do that. If memory serves,bazz scores a lot on 1 on 1 situations, cutting to the hole, and offensive boards. NOT initiating the offense and killing defenses with p&r play.

Bazz is also more power oriented than explosive. Harden isn't a good comp in any way.

I'd rather lay the foundation for next year I think. Draft something else. Draft a good backup to favors/kanter. Get black german steve nash. And try and to get a lotto pick next year. Trade hayward/burks if you must.

Draft brother Parker next year. He is that franchise SG/SF we need.

MCW or Schroeder are who I want.

Btw I never said this but my Grandpa's last name is Schroeder so it is kinda weird :/ (he is step grandpa, I don't have any German in me)

I'd rather lay the foundation for next year I think. Draft something else. Draft a good backup to favors/kanter. Get black german steve nash. And try and to get a lotto pick next year. Trade hayward/burks if you must.

Draft brother Parker next year. He is that franchise SG/SF we need.

If it were to play out that way.. yes, sign me up.

I'm telling you you're wrong about the headcase thing.. not that I expect anyone to take my word for it. Kid is actually a warrior.. with a douchey dad.

So we make Utah so uncomfortable the for the Dad he stays away.

I have a terrible comp of my own, lol.

How about this comp? Carlos Boozer.
Bazz is more mobile, better athlete, better range, better handles.. but they kind of both use strength to play the game and more will the ball to the rim.... I almost puked writing that.... may have to delete.

I see shades of Harrison Barnes in Shabaz. Certainly not spot-on, though.

Shabazz at 14 would be close to best-case-scenario. I'd still be stunned, though. Larkin at 21...meh. I'd rather re-sign Mo to a two-year stop gap dael and grab our PG in 2014.