What's new

change the league rules

Couple more things that have to go....

1. Forcing the defender to keep his arms straight up when defending the basket. As long has you don't hack them on the arm, head, shoulder, or something. I agree with having to jump straight up though. Shouldn't be able to jump into the the person with the ball

2.Calling a foul when someone pump fakes, then jumps into the defender. That should be a foul on the offense. If the defender jumps on to you after a pump fake, then ya, that's a foul, or even if you jump in a reasonable shooting motion, then ya, that's a foul too. But if the trajectory of the defender is coming down to a spot in front of the offensive player, but not into the player, that should be a foul if the offensive player jumps into him.

Basically anything that is a bailout call needs to go.

As long as we're changing stuff, I would like the addition of a God-ref. Basically one ref to police the police. Instead of being a ref of the players, he would just watch the other refs and make sure they don't suck. If a ref makes a really bad call, he can get a tech from the God-ref, and if he gets two or makes a bad call in the last two minutes of a close game, his *** gets tossed. This needs to happen.

As long as we're changing stuff, I would like the addition of a God-ref. Basically one ref to police the police. Instead of being a ref of the players, he would just watch the other refs and make sure they don't suck. If a ref makes a really bad call, he can get a tech from the God-ref, and if he gets two or makes a bad call in the last two minutes of a close game, his *** gets tossed. This needs to happen.

Is the "God-Ref" on the floor or watching via a broadcast from New Jersey?

Is the "God-Ref" on the floor or watching via a broadcast from New Jersey?

You'll have to explain this to me, as I'm not as smart as I look. Repped for being a community fan doe. Who would you rather boink, Annie or Britta? Every time I think I've made up my mind, I change it the next week. Right now I'm thinking Britta, with Annie a close second.

You'll have to explain this to me, as I'm not as smart as I look. Repped for being a community fan doe. Who would you rather boink, Annie or Britta? Every time I think I've made up my mind, I change it the next week. Right now I'm thinking Britta, with Annie a close second.
Britta.
Annies boobs doe

Dean Pelton in one of his dog costumes.

Bill Laimbeer should be reviewing every whistle in the replay center in N.J. to determine what is really a foul.
bill.jpg