What's new

Charlie Sheen

Was ****ing PHENOMENAL in Hot Shots: Part Deux.

same interview but this one has stuff that wasn't included in the first clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_dqTS_mXnQ&feature=related

He's a walking quote machine! Everything he says can go up on my fridge!

Holy ****, I'm am so messed up on CHARLIE SHEEN right now.

Been too long since I've seen a bro smoke on-screen.

I like Charlie Sheen quite a bit, and here's why:

In our world almost every single entertainment icon or famous athlete in our culture has some sort of fall from grace. When this happens, they pander to people like us. They do so by apologizing for losing their moral compass, checking into rehab for "sex" addiction, and so on. In almost every single instance they'll tell you that they're sorry, but obviously they're just sorry they got caught.

Sheen does none of that. He doesn't simply carry cocain around in a briefcase, he carries around a briefcase FULL of cocain. He doesn't fake some apology for having sex with woman and after woman. On the contrary, he revels in it. Not only that, he'll turn around and tell you how much fun it is afterwards.

Don't get me wrong, it's an very reckless way to live your life, but at least I don't have to see him crying on my TV for forgiveness in between now and his inevitable (and I'm sure extremely spectacular) death.

I prefer Charlie Scene and Everywhere I Go. Now there's a song I can drink to.

"Wake up, grab beer, grab rear, shave beard...
Gotta get drunk before my mom wakes up
Break up with my girlfriend so I can bang sluts...
So If I don't booze it I'm gonna lose it, everybody get to it, do it, get ruined"

Mr. Sheen has nothing on the young generation. Piss off old man.

I prefer Charlie Scene and Everywhere I Go. Now there's a song I can drink to.

"Wake up, grab beer, grab rear, shave beard...
Gotta get drunk before my mom wakes up
Break up with my girlfriend so I can bang sluts...
So If I don't booze it I'm gonna lose it, everybody get to it, do it, get ruined"

Mr. Sheen has nothing on the young generation. Piss off old man.

I was lost for about ten seconds, but you pulled it all together nicely at the end. Bravo.

He's not bipolar, he is just insane.

I almost always go with Dave Chappelle's take on this type of thing:

Watch from 4:30 - 6:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNSi19LD3Ww&feature=related

Last edited by a moderator:
That dolphin will haunt my nightmares.

Sheen has been so entertaining, even though he's either bat guano insane, seveerly bipolar, severely on massive amounts of coke, severely drunk, just acting, or a combo of any of the above.