What's new

Charlie Sheen

Tony Kornheiser had a really good discussion about Sheen this morning on his radio show. Basically talking about his kids and how sober and completely serious/sane Sheen was in an interview this morning regarding such; basically talking about how much of this very well could be acting, which is of course, Charlie's craft.

I don't know how much of it is acting, isn't acting, otherwise or per Nate's post above, some combination of all sorts of foul-mouthed personality ****. In any event, I've really been enjoying the saga and haven't found a pop-culture story to be so engaging probably since the days after Michael Jackson's death.

Anyway, https://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/index TK show podcast is worth a listen if you've been following.

This saga kinda reminds me of Joaquin "Harelip" Phoenix's ruse a couple years back. "I'm Still Here" is the name of the quasi-documentary it's based on.

I enjoyed turning off my brain and laughing at the ******* and dick jokes on "Two and a Half Men", but when I watched a couple of episodes for this season, I was done. The way Charlie looked is remarkably close to how I had picture Layne Staley when he died. Well, about two days after he died.