What's new

Chris Webber on TNT Just Now

richgates

I know how much people hate him, but he loves Al Jefferson and seems to be really high on the Jazz this year.

He said Al was like Moses Malone. Said he's not athletic, but he's better than Boozer. He also said Jefferson is "unstoppable" in the low post. Boom that, bitches.

Why the hell do we need the approval of guys whose jobs any of us could do?

Seriously Keep up the Jazz Fan Mentality and stop giving a ****!

That's right. Bring the hype!

Seriously, when CJ Miles and Paul Millsap are getting 25 pt. games and AK gets 6 blocks, then that will be exciting.

Why the hell do we need the approval of guys whose jobs any of us could do?

Seriously Keep up the Jazz Fan Mentality and stop giving a ****!

Yea, I know right, it's like why pay a contractor to build your house when you can easily nail two pieces of wood together? It's not like actual experience matters a whole bunch.

Yea, I know right, it's like why pay a contractor to build your house when you can easily nail two pieces of wood together? It's not like actual experience matters a whole bunch.

Exactly. It's not like anyone can do the rigorous part-time job of uneducated ex-pro athletes.

Not as many Illini fans left as when D-Will was first drafted I guess. Nobody got the Webber can't recruit line. Illini fans had been saying that about coach Bruce Weber until the last two hauls. Oh well I am with you D-Will.

It still amazes me to this day that there are Jazz fans who give a solitary **** what Webber has to say. If I ran this place, it would be an immediate banhammer to anyone that started a thread about him...in the ****ing Jazz section no less.

Hack.