What's new

Chrissy Paul fails again

Could u imagine a bunch of Pelicans fans getting together to celebrate Derons career being over and far less illustrious than CP3's after all these years?

Kinda sad really, hard to imagine, but even stranger than that, could you imagine theres jilted Jazz fans still angry at CP3, for being better than Deron? Now that would be truly bizarre.

Chris Paul made $35,654,150 this year.
2019/20 $38,506,482
2020/21 $41,358,814
2021/22 $44,211,146(player option)

just that contract alone basically amounts to Derons entire career earnings, which a vast majority of was overpaid for by the Nets..

Could u imagine a bunch of Pelicans fans getting together to celebrate Derons career being over and far less illustrious than CP3's after all these years?

Kinda sad really, hard to imagine, but even stranger than that, could you imagine theres jilted Jazz fans still angry at CP3, for being better than Deron? Now that would be truly bizarre.

2019/20 $38,506,482
2020/21 $41,358,814

just that contract alone basically amounts to Derons entire career earnings, which a vast majority of was overpaid for by the Nets..

Bud no one likes CP3, because he is an incessant flopper, whiner, and overall unlikable guy.

2019/20 $38,506,482
2020/21 $41,358,814

This has exactly ZERO to do with D-will and everything to do with the fact that Chris Paul is a bitch.

Cp3 flopping around like an *** hat last series was absurd to watch as a fan of the game.

Clown level.

It's worth pointing out that CP3 has achieved more in his profession than most everyone in this forum.

So, as much as he may be a d-bag, give the man his props for fulfilling his dreams.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

It's worth pointing out that CP3 has achieved more in his profession than most everyone in this forum.

So, as much as he may be a d-bag, give the man his props for fulfilling his dreams.

Do we apply this logic to all famous people? Are their successes putting them out of the limits of criticism?

He's a fun player to watch... when you try pretend he's not such an entitled, whiny, ***. Pretending isn't for me though. You ask me what that cloud looks like and I will tell you it looks like a cloud.

Do we apply this logic to all famous people? Are their successes putting them out of the limits of criticism?

He's not famous because he made a sex tape. He worked his *** off every day to get where he is.

He's not famous because he made a sex tape. He worked his *** off every day to get where he is.
Ok, let me rephrase: Do we apply this logic to all famous people who worked their asses off to get where they are? Are their successes putting them out of the limits of criticism?

Can humans simultaneously have really good achievements and have done really good things, while also having some very bad characteristics, or is it an all-or-nothing proposition?

That doesn’t change the fact that he’s a nut grabbing dbag. People can change but nothing I’ve seen says he has. He’s still an arrogant prick.

That doesn’t change the fact that he’s a nut grabbing dbag. People can change but nothing I’ve seen says he has. He’s still an arrogant prick.

Do you know the guy personally? DM seems to, and loves him.

Just because he's a dick on the court does not equate he's a dick in his life. Big difference imo.

Do you know the guy personally? DM seems to, and loves him.

Just because he's a dick on the court does not equate he's a dick in his life. Big difference imo.

I trust you’re a Trump fan, or at least reserve judgement until you meet him? Lots of good people know and like him.