What's new

Churro Chapel: Jazzfanz Official Gathering Ground for Worshippers of the #rallychurro

hqdefault.jpg

My wife and I went to a food festival today. One of those deals where restaurants set up boots in a downtown square and you sample stuff from a dozen different ones until your stomach revolts against you and you need to find a bathroom.

To bring good luck to the Jazz in the upcoming season(and at least 60 wins), we made sure we stopped at a Mexican stand last. All hail.

20861288_10159245839855385_402748753_o.jpg

I am convinced that the reason Gordo left is because the Basketball Gods are punishing Jazz fans their false idol worship of the Churro.

I am convinced that the reason Gordo left is because the Basketball Gods are punishing Jazz fans their false idol worship of the Churro.

Unbelievers have been saying this for years. In reality, the churro knew what Hayward would bring to Utah, and it wasn't a pretty sight.

Best churros are the ones that are filled with vanilla custard. A rare find, but indescribable oral ecstasy.

Unbelievers have been saying this for years. In reality, the churro knew what Hayward would bring to Utah, and it wasn't a pretty sight.

This is true... often the churro answers in ways we cannot understand at the time. We have likely seen Gordon's best year. I will not murmur against the churro... as the churro knows the end from the beginning... and is without beginning and end... it is one eternal line... and by eternal I mean roughly 18 inches.

The churro may resurrect AB or maybe the churro knew Gordon would block impending superstar DM from burning as brightly as he could. With the addition to the med staff the churro has already started working its magic.

Do we know who is, and who isn't in Utah right now?

Today, while leaving the city creek Harmons, I was struck by what appeared to be 6'1" of handsome in a Utah Jazz basketball shirt. I'm pretty sure it was Raul Neto... after he realized I was staring at him he gave me a smile.

My knees buckled a little.

Today, while leaving the city creek Harmons, I was struck by what appeared to be 6'1" of handsome in a Utah Jazz basketball shirt. I'm pretty sure it was Raul Neto... after he realized I was staring at him he gave me a smile.

My knees buckled a little. And my flock of fawning nurses left me to be at his side.

fixed

My knees buckled a little.

That was me

#gorgeous

What is the purpose of this post, other than to be a douche and ruin someone's forum experience?

The purpose is to keep alive one of the top-3 most ridiculous things ever said on this website. And that's a valid purpose. Thanks for your part-time policing work around here, doe.

The purpose is to keep alive one of the top-3 most ridiculous things ever said on this website. And that's a valid purpose. Thanks for your part-time policing work around here, doe.

You're giving me way too much credit.

But you also suck really bad at understanding ownership.

You're giving me way too much credit.

Nope. That whole volley of posts wherein you claimed to be at the center of "fawning nurses" and "doctors in awe" of you is literally that incredibly dumb. So hilarious.

But you also suck really bad at understanding ownership.

not sure where you're going with this, but I'm going to assume it's to some dumb place. And wrong.

Nope. That whole volley of posts wherein you claimed to be at the center of "fawning nurses" and "doctors in awe" of you is literally that incredibly dumb. So hilarious.

This actually never happened. You imagined this because I said "my nurses". You implied way more than what was there.

not sure where you're going with this, but I'm going to assume it's to some dumb place. And wrong.

I'm sure you don't. You should, perhaps, consider a career change.

This actually never happened. You imagined this because I said "my nurses". You implied way more than what was there.

I'm sure you don't. You should, perhaps, consider a career change.

It happened. I'm sure you're ashamed and wish it hadn't. But it did.

Ok, pal. thx.