What's new

Churro Chapel: Jazzfanz Official Gathering Ground for Worshippers of the #rallychurro

dude... you have the worst track record for this type of Score Keeping in the history of JFC.

In other words, the quoted post is either a terrible troll job, or evidence of someone with miserable self-awareness. I'll let you tell us which one.

Interesting how I keep asking you the same question, and you keep avoiding it. "YOU do it too!" isn't exactly a convincing defence.

It's okay, we all know why you do this sort of stuff. Soft sack of insecure ****.

Interesting how I keep asking you the same question, and you keep avoiding it. "YOU do it too!" isn't exactly a convincing defence.

It's okay, we all know why you do this sort of stuff. Soft sack of insecure ****.

Lol.

Hey Dal, this tearful phase you've been in... It's lasted way longer than usual. I really do hope you're okay irl

Hey Dally, can you tell me what I was defensive about? Because it seems clear to me that you accused me of something that I didn't feel particularly wrong about, while also feeling like it was funny to hear that kind of accusation from you, and then simply pointed out to you that it was funny to hear it. I don't feel at-fault or defensive about anything.

Tia.

Last edited:
So can we retire the churro now?

I mean it won us the deciding game against OKC and then came back for tonight game and we didnt get blown out? So maybe, but probably not. It will get retired when someone comes up with something better and we have a good run with it.

poopemoji-churro.jpg