What's new

Closed Threads

While the comment itself was dumb, I'm mostly just upset at how everything unfolded. I'm not upset because you were insensitive to Dante, I'm upset that you let a stupid whirlwind of drama happen, even though it was totally avoidable.

To me, your post was CLEARLY going to rub people the wrong way. It looked like pure troll bait. When I saw your post, I thought it was one of those dudes who have negative karma, and purposefully try to say the most negative thing they can think of. I have no idea why you thought it would be helpful, or informative. To me, you looked like a mod who knew he could get away with trolling, because he's a mod. I don't post here much. I don't know the members well. I don't know what your sense of humor is like. So when I see what looks like mods trolling the members, I think "jeeze, this site is trash."

This is pretty much all we have as Jazz fans on the internet. Please don't make me, and all the other lurkers see crap like this. Take the damn high road, admit you said some unpopular things, and try to extinguish the flames. Don't fuel the fire, and then piss on the ashes.

I really think its all the over-reacting that made me over-react to the over-reacting. Does that makes sense? lol

It just seems like there's always some sort of drama on JazzFanz. Dante's injury, drafting Lyles, Hayward's contract. I guess when I came in, hoping for Gobert news, and saw that there was literally 10 pages of drama over something that has nothing to do with Gobert's ankle tweak, I just kinda came undone, and started my own drama. I'm done complaining now.

While the comment itself was dumb, I'm mostly just upset at how everything unfolded. I'm not upset because you were insensitive to Dante, I'm upset that you let a stupid whirlwind of drama happen, even though it was totally avoidable.

To me, your post was CLEARLY going to rub people the wrong way. It looked like pure troll bait. When I saw your post, I thought it was one of those dudes who have negative karma, and purposefully try to say the most negative thing they can think of. I have no idea why you thought it would be helpful, or informative. To me, you looked like a mod who knew he could get away with trolling, because he's a mod. I don't post here much. I don't know the members well. I don't know what your sense of humor is like. So when I see what looks like mods trolling the members, I think "jeeze, this site is trash."

This is pretty much all we have as Jazz fans on the internet. Please don't make me, and all the other lurkers see crap like this. Take the damn high road, admit you said some unpopular things, and try to extinguish the flames. Don't fuel the fire, and then piss on the ashes.

The trick is, don't take the bait. So many people do. I do from time to time, sometimes we all do. And then if needs be block the people who seem to do nothing but bait. When I took my huge hiatus from JF I came back to a giant troll-bait fest and strong divisions among JazzFanzers that I think are largely gone now, or at least minimized. There was one JF poster who obviously felt king of the trolls and wouldn't stop. I have him on ignore to this day and haven't read a post of his in well over a year and have no regrets. And it makes it a better place.

But in the end we all just need to follow my favorite rule: don't be a dick. Even if something rubs you the wrong way, don't be a dick about it. We are all here for some fun, some interesting conversation, and some let loose time. No need to piss on anybody for anything, and even less need to piss on people for your own enjoyment or to try to make other people think you are cool or something. That is a Jr. High School bully environment and we don't need that ****. No one does.

/rant...flame away

Anyway, it is the offseason and we are all bored and a bit on edge. We probably all need to get high and laid all at once. I think we can count on Dr. Jones to make arrangements for the orgy.

Or just dont quickly post something as you are running out the door in fear of getting everyones panties in an uproar.

Life is a flat circle.

The trick is, don't take the bait. So many people do. I do from time to time, sometimes we all do. And then if needs be block the people who seem to do nothing but bait. When I took my huge hiatus from JF I came back to a giant troll-bait fest and strong divisions among JazzFanzers that I think are largely gone now, or at least minimized. There was one JF poster who obviously felt king of the trolls and wouldn't stop. I have him on ignore to this day and haven't read a post of his in well over a year and have no regrets. And it makes it a better place.

But in the end we all just need to follow my favorite rule: don't be a dick. Even if something rubs you the wrong way, don't be a dick about it. We are all here for some fun, some interesting conversation, and some let loose time. No need to piss on anybody for anything, and even less need to piss on people for your own enjoyment or to try to make other people think you are cool or something. That is a Jr. High School bully environment and we don't need that ****. No one does.

/rant...flame away

Anyway, it is the offseason and we are all bored and a bit on edge. We probably all need to get high and laid all at once. I think we can count on Dr. Jones to make arrangements for the orgy.

Is that a pissing orgy? It sounds like a pissing orgy. I counted 3 or 4 piss 'es and an orgy in the content check and the bonus part is Peeks is organizing it! There's bound ta be booze. And not that kitten milk stuff from St. G. Good ole Genuine Seaman's Grog!

Is that a pissing orgy? It sounds like a pissing orgy. I counted 3 or 4 piss 'es and an orgy in the content check and the bonus part is Peeks is organizing it! There's bound ta be booze. And not that kitten milk stuff from St. G. Good ole Genuine Seaman's Grog!
:^O

And a lesson about not rubbing dicks the wrong way.

Link?

What the heck happened?

Guess it's a good thing I've been asleep for the past 24 hrs.

About Dunk of the Night Enes Kanter thread,

Let me guess, Nate. :)

Yes, it was me. Granted, I participated in the thread and like a good Kanter bashing as much as the next red blooded Jazz fan, but that thread had deteriorated to a point where closing was worthy, IMO.

Yes, it was me. Granted, I participated in the thread and like a good Kanter bashing as much as the next red blooded Jazz fan, but that thread had deteriorated to a point where closing was worthy, IMO.

Most def.

I knew it was you somehow.

Good timing on the closing. Some stupid crap was about to break lose.

Hey stoked, why'd you close the thread from the guy offering to sell us all a bunch of tickets and give us insider info?

Hey stoked, why'd you close the thread from the guy offering to sell us all a bunch of tickets and give us insider info?

maxresdefault.jpg

He's da party pooper.

If he's like to work with us to give us REAL insider info, he's welcome to contact me. But for now we're assuming this isn't anything special and is likely SPAM. Again, though, open to a conversation.

Why is "Yes!!! Trey Burke!! Don't Mess This Up Corbin!!! What A Day" thread closed?

Why is "Yes!!! Trey Burke!! Don't Mess This Up Corbin!!! What A Day" thread closed?

No problem my brother. I got your back. Not in a bad way. Like I support you in bad times. No homo. Well, maybe a little. But we're all a little gay.

tumblr_nagtep7sE71rimwhzo3_250.gif

Check out the Jazz forum.

No problem my brother. I got your back. Not in a bad way. Like I support you in bad times. No homo. Well, maybe a little. But we're all a little gay.

tumblr_nagtep7sE71rimwhzo3_250.gif

Check out the Jazz forum.

I don't mind being a little gay but just little.