What's new

Closed Threads

Even if I was into guys, I wouldn't wanna tap your perky old ***.

TtZKQEj.gif

I do some work with a camera operator whose very first job was on Baywatch. He tells the funniest damn stories about her. He says that the first time they met she had makeup caked on so thick and was so demanding that the crew thought of her as a monster. At one point as a prank the director forced him onto a small island with her while everybody on the crew laughed at his predicament. Obviously I can't translate his impressions of her into this post, but trust me, he was hysterical!

He didn't work with her until late in her career, though. There had been a significant mileage since the photo I posted earlier was taken.
pam-anderson-monster-makeup-jump.jpg

I do some work with a camera operator whose very first job was on Baywatch. He tells the funniest damn stories about her. He says that the first time they met she had makeup caked on so thick and was so demanding that the crew thought of her as a monster. At one point as a prank the director forced him onto a small island with her while everybody on the crew laughed at his predicament. Obviously I can't translate his impressions of her into this post, but trust me, he was hysterical!

He didn't work with her until late in her career, though. There had been a significant mileage since the photo I posted earlier was taken.
pam-anderson-monster-makeup-jump.jpg

Damn. What a loss. Well good going time.

^
She is 48 years old now and that pic could've been taken at 6:30am as she came out to her car to drive to get a cup of coffee. Or it could be a pic from years ago after a 24 hour bender of doing lines of coke off of Tommy Lee's 12 incher. One or the other. We just don't know.