What's new

Closed Threads

Modstapo (jagoffs)

I private messaged moe. No answer back. I was gonna private message some other moderators but lost interest and instead made other equally thrilling threads. That fist fight thread had 5 pages in <24 hours I am surprised the interest it had.

I could have sworn I put no limit on when the poll closes but it looks like I might have clicked 1 day and than the poll closed after 1 day automatically.

I closed the thread about Gobert starting because it become one massive cluster **** of stupidity, even more than I can usually take.

Don't know why the fighting one was closed. It wasn't my doing.

I closed the thread about Gobert starting because it become one massive cluster **** of stupidity, even more than I can usually take.

Yeah that one made sense without explanation. Especially since you had actually started the thread.

Now the who would make the best lover in bed thread. Want explanation.

Now the who would make the best lover in bed thread. Want explanation.

Same explanation. The poll was timed to close. It closed, so did the thread.

That being said that one probably should of been closed anyway.

Ok now that thread I was careful to put no time limit... Even if I did the minimum is 1 day. That thread hasn't even been a day.

I don't think that's how it works I remember seeing open threads with closed polls.

Maybe the poll closing makes the thread close after the most recent software update.
If this is the case; it is illogical and useless to make threads close up for further discussion. A topic should be debateable for eternity if it doesn't hold against the rules of the forum. So I suggest you to fix this error because fun threads get closed.

If it is against the rules and gets closed for that reason, then the mod who closes it down should tell it here.

If this is the case; it is illogical and useless to make threads close up for further discussion. A topic should be debateable for eternity if it doesn't hold against the rules of the forum. So I suggest you to fix this error because fun threads get closed.

If it is against the rules and gets closed for that reason, then the mod who closes it down should tell it here.

Or in the thread itself since mods can still post in the thread when it's closed.