What's new

College Basketball '14-15......

I wish Coach Cal could take over a team in this tourney, and give UK the unceremonious exit that they deserve.

Dalmong just logged on and hit back to back to back Home Runs.

Impressive for a Candann.

& now in for the 2nd inning.

How pissed must Peeks get after every John Wooden quote that he sees? Everyone knows that NCAA is synonymous with Bruins basketball. UK is an after-thought in comparison. The only people who know UK are those who follow NCAA pretty deeply. Meanwhile, everyone knows who John Wooden is.

Rupp is cool. Wooden is a legend. Different stratospheres, as far as legacies of each program is concerned. Peeks shoulda become a Bruins booster.

& now in for the 2nd inning.

How pissed must Peeks get after every John Wooden quote that he sees? Everyone knows that NCAA is synonymous with Bruins basketball. UK is an after-thought in comparison. The only people who know UK are those who follow NCAA pretty deeply. Meanwhile, everyone knows who John Wooden is.

Rupp is cool. Wooden is a legend. Different stratospheres, as far as legacies of each program is concerned. Peeks shoulda become a Bruins booster.
It's a compliment when I say it's pretty rare that you try too hard.

**** it. UK over every team by 20+.
And **** everyone because I don't have a single friend on this site.
**** you
**** you
**** you

**** it. UK over every team by 20+.
And **** everyone because I don't have a single friend on this site.
**** you
**** you
**** you

Gonna be awesome watching the Harrisons chuck UK straight out of that perfect record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk