What's new

College Basketball '14-15......

UK is clearly the better team, but these refs are horrendous. This is ridiculous. This is why college basketball sucks, this game will probably last 3 hours.

So you are saying the second time game mattered less for BYU? OK.
He didn't say it mattered less..... just that the first match was an important game also, which is was at the time.

That Ulis cat is better than whichever Harrison is the PG for sure!!

We cat fans debate this daily. Andrew hasn't had a TO in 5 games. Not shabby. And has scored and passed the ball. To say it's debatable the Ulis is better says a lot about the position.

**** it. UK over every team by 20+.
And **** everyone because I don't have a single friend on this site.
**** you
**** you
**** you
I got your back sweet cheeks.

Does towns have lead feet on defense.

WCS looks much quicker and light in his feet..... maybe WCS just makes towns look slow

Crickets.. Typical.

If the score were reversed there would be 9000 posts .. Lol.
Losers.

This is about how I expected the game to go......but it's even more painful to watch than I imagined. You don't expect to see one team totally overwhelmed like this past the first weekend.

This is what I expected. WVU has overachieved and UK, while being a terrible matchup for every team, is even more of a mismatch for WVU.

#100RAPclub

Lol @ PKM. Nobody is posting because no one is watching this garbage. I didn't even bother tuning in because I knew it'd be a blowout.

But you got those dickary standards to live up to, I guess.

#100RAPclub

Lol @ PKM. Nobody is posting because no one is watching this garbage. I didn't even bother tuning in because I knew it'd be a blowout.

But you got those dickary standards to live up to, I guess.

#100RAPclub
**** hou

Wow, what a welcoming atmosphere for posters. No wonder no one's here.

Dr. Meanieface.

#100RAPclub

UK sucks

Can't spell suck without sUcK.

Can't spell Dr. Jones without UK sucks.

UK sucks.

#100RAPclub