What's new

College Football - Who Are You Watching?

JazzGal

Contributor
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
I'm watching BYU v South Florida (stupid rain delay), keeping an eye during commercials on Utah v Florida, and feeling bad for Utah State v Alabama.

I'm a State of Utah homer. Don't watch any other teams.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

Great game with a stinky finish. You never want to force throws into coverage around the goal line. That one is on Rising.

Went 4-0 betting the games the last two days. South Florida 1H -4.5, and USC, WV, and Florida each for the game.

Leaning toward LSU tonight but need to do a little research. They always have crazy talent (top 5-7 in country) and actually have a real coach now. The Seminoles have been bad the last few years. Honestly the spread seems a little fishy…Might take LSU ML or alt line -2.5. My only concerns are LSU qb play and if Kelly is able to click with this demographic.

Okay done a 360. Florida State went 3-6 in Norvell’s first year and 5-7 last year with heartbreaking losses by 3 points each to both Notre Dame and Florida. They return 17 starters I think, including ten on defense, and I think will play hungry in this spot.

LSU lost a lot of guys and I think will be finding their bearings in this game. I’m tempted to do alt line Seminoles -2.5 and might anyway but already did Seminoles +7.5 at -180.

Well I was rooting for the Utes but their season is probably over already.

Just a hell of a poor way to lose. QB has to understand you have a field goal and overtime in your back pocket and to only go for the TD if he sees something easy and low risk. Cant make a pass attempt like the one he made in that scenario.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Just a hell of a poor way to lose. QB has to understand you have a field goal and overtime in your back pocket and to only go for the TD if he sees something easy and low risk. Cant make a pass attempt like the one he made in that scenario.

Yea, but the reality is, even if they did pull it off, from the way they played all game I kinda realized this isn't a playoff team.

Loser mentalities around here. The Utes run the table and they’re in the playoff
Oh that's all they have to do? Just run the table?

Sheesh, now I feel dumb for saying they probably won't get in.

Loser mentalities around here. The Utes run the table and they’re in the playoff

Well they might run the table (95th toughest schedule) but that wont and shouldnt be enough to get in. The pac just isnt very good.

Yea, that was a really bad pass. It was a tight window with the receiver falling down with at least double coverage on the guy. Throw the ball high through the end zone and try again on the next down, you have time to try again and still kick a FG.

I watched the Utes and BYU games. The Utes game was not fun to watch. It was fun to watch the BYU game, they came out with some fire. Nice to see that instead of coming out flat as they have historically done. First play from scrimmage being a 75 yard jet sweep that scores was nice. Brooks was fun to watch, I like having him this year after having Allgeier last year. A big bruising back that when the 4th quarter hits starts taking a toll on defenses... and he's pretty fast. He will probably go pro.

I know the two Florida schools can't be compared, but I do think BYU looked better coming out of the gate this year.
That's a good thing considering the rough schedule up front.

I guess we will see how good BYU really is next week when Baylor comes to town.

Utah has a throw-away game and a chance to heal up and fine tune some things with Southern Utah.

I can’t believe Rising made that throw. He got greedy. Dude wasn’t open, it was only 2nd down, and you didn’t NEED the touchdown. I understand wanting to punch it in and win, but throw that one high between the goal posts and try again on third down.

That BYU game last night/this morning was fun to watch. Both Baylor and BYU need new kickers now. Neither one has any confidence.

SUU might of had the most dysfunctional offense I've seen at Rice-Eccles. Its one of those games you look at the stats and say see our defense is amazing! Seeing the Florida QB stink it up vs Kentucky might say otherwise. I hope they get things figured out.

BYU kicker got let off the hook. Big game next week in Eugene .

BYU got smoked. Man that sucked.
The final score doesnt really tell how badly we got destroyed. Oregon could have won by 50 if they didnt call off the dogs.

BYU got smoked. Man that sucked.
The final score doesnt really tell how badly we got destroyed. Oregon could have won by 50 if they didnt call off the dogs.

Thought they had a chance to make a statement on that first drive but a bad play call on 4th down and than Oregon takes over from there.