What's new

Collin Sexton SZN

I can see that happening and I can also see the rest of the team just standing around while he dominates the ball and never looks at anyone else.
In the preseason his assist numbers have looked pretty good at least.

Y'all want me to hate Sexton lmao. Even when I say great things about him I got dudes like Fish fellating themselves to the thought of me dissing him.

Y'all want me to hate Sexton lmao. Even when I say great things about him I got dudes like Fish fellating themselves to the thought of me dissing him.
Ya you due have a history and pattern of hating. Agreed.
I see you bumping all your negative posts about Hendricks right now.

If sexton has a few bad games those will suddenly start to surface as well. I know you brother. Predictable.

No, it just seems super insincere. You’re literally just posting that so when he does play well you’re hedging your bets and can say "see I was high on him before the season" when in reality you are foaming at the mouth for him to do bad.

No, it just seems super insincere. You’re literally just posting that so when he does play well you’re hedging your bets and can say "see I was high on him before the season" when in reality you are foaming at the mouth for him to do bad.
Yall are so pathetic.

Why on Earth would I want Sexton to do poorly?

He has already lost the starting job to THT. I want him to succeed in his role that he is built for. I would also like him eventually traded because I don't think having a 6'1 6th man is all that beneficial even if he plays the role very well. Him playing terribly won't help him get traded, so it's the exact opposite thing I want.

Y'all are the pathetic ones because you staked your claim against THT and can't stand that I was right.

Elizah Huge definitely winning the biggest bitch award for crying about how I don't praise Sexton enough then when I do he criticizes me for doing so?

I think you just get off on arguing with me.

Being a fan should be fun and non serious. If people were wrong about you just let it go Cy. Putting the screws down probably not the way to go.

Why on Earth would I want Sexton to do poorly?

He has already lost the starting job to THT. I want him to succeed in his role that he is built for. I would also like him eventually traded because I don't think having a 6'1 6th man is all that beneficial even if he plays the role very well. Him playing terribly won't help him get traded, so it's the exact opposite thing I want.

Y'all are the pathetic ones because you staked your claim against THT and can't stand that I was right.
Last night how did you like it when down the stretch THT was going to shoot it no matter what there was at least two times he stalled the offense and cost the Jazz possessions and the game down the stretch because he wouldn’t give up the ball even after he had no where to go with it

Last night how did you like it when down the stretch THT was going to shoot it no matter what there was at least two times he stalled the offense and cost the Jazz possessions and the game down the stretch because he wouldn’t give up the ball even after he had no where to go with it
This explains THT haters. They are completely delusional and let one bad play (the pivot travel) completely influence how they see him.

And yes, I don't think THT is the guy I want being the center of my offense in the final minutes of a close game. But he didn't do that bad of job last night considering he was playing with our 3rd stringers.