What's new

Conley is back in the bubble and hopes to play Game 3

JC's chucking? We lose if he doesn't bring his game. He is a big part of our attack. Use chucking for the likes of Niang.
He's a chucker... I'm a fan... its his job. Dude puts up shots and I'm here for it. Sometimes it goes a little too far but again gotta take the good with the bad. relax.

Why is everyone so concerned about Conley? He is still a good player, and he has shoot well lately. I mean, he would be taking Mudiay and Niang's minutes. That's always a +.

And he is not a ballhog who suddenly will freeze Donovan. On the contrary, sometimes he is too passive but even then, he can still shoot the ball at a very decent clip. You can hide him on defense on Torrey Craig.

But of course, if we lose next game it's all his fault for ruining the team's chemistry. It's been that narrative the whole season. While some criticism was deserved during certain stretches during the season, many fail to see there are glaring holes in our roster. We are not athletic enough, our bench sucks and we are also shorthanded. We need all the help we can get.

I’m excited to have him back. But I wish he were coming off the bench.

JC has been asked to do what he does, "Chucking" as a negative flavor to it so why us it?

scorer sounds better. Getting a few dimes each game too
CJ MILES now, that dude was a chucker

He's a chucker... I'm a fan... its his job. Dude puts up shots and I'm here for it. Sometimes it goes a little too far but again gotta take the good with the bad. relax.
Clarkson is my guy, we live and die by his contributions, we don't win if he doesn't score. He is a volume scorer, Not a chucker

We’ll see how much we surrender in that first 5-6 minutes. Maybe Craig is the perfect matchup. I just wish this wasn’t such an ego-sensitizing issue.

I don't see Denver defending DM like in Game 2, so the reads won't be as easy. Conley could help there. I'm always more concerned about our bench (Mudiay has regressed a lot from where he was earlier in the season, and Niang, let's stop there...hehe)

We’ll see how much we surrender in that first 5-6 minutes. Maybe Craig is the perfect matchup. I just wish this wasn’t such an ego-sensitizing issue.
Think about all the off-ball switches where we get Conley on MPJ and all the attention on Mitchell.

I don't see Denver defending DM like in Game 2, so the reads won't be as easy. Conley could help there. I'm always more concerned about our bench (Mudiay has regressed a lot from where he was earlier in the season, and Niang, let's stop there...hehe)

Denver doesn't have anybody that can defend Mitchell straight up. They can either continue to double him or he will run wild. It's kind of like our decision when we play against Harden. Denver just has to hope the Jazz shoot woeful from 3.

Snyder is a far better coach than Malone. With the talent being equal, which it is close, that should be the difference.

In my head it definitely makes more sense to bring him off the bench. But I also trust Quin to do his job better than me. And to make adjustments if and when they become necessary.
Ummmm Quin tried to bring Conley off the bench... he was overruled by the front office. Not all of the decisions are his. We will see how it all turns out.