What's new

Conservative and Liberal. Nature or Nurture?

Fanatic,

I don't know what ax you are trying to grind here. You obviously have not researched the war on crack. At all. You are a complete fool if you don't acknowledge the effects that the war on crack had on inner city violence.

You spout off some seriously dumb **** out of naivete and hate but this loafer trumps them all by far.

I'm sure @elroach will be along in short order to root on your alchemistish pseudo-intellectual takes. Enjoy his pathetic grasps at relevancy as much as your own are.

Sincerely,

frank

the multiple posters who've rep'd my post calling you a childish trolling hack (none of whom being Roach) feel otherwise.

the multiple posters who've rep'd my post calling you a childish trolling hack (none of whom being Roach) feel otherwise.

i also see zero point in debating politics or trends with someone allergic to objectivity. Very meh troll-bait. You used some pretty big words in that post tho, proud of u.

the multiple posters who've rep'd my post calling you a childish trolling hack (neither of whom being Roach) feel otherwise.

I repped it too. Yee haw! I only follow politics to examine the hypocrisy in position. That post was full of a solid 3-4. It's always entertaining when people get angry and complain about their own antics.

I repped it too. Yee haw! I only follow politics to examine the hypocrisy in position. That post was full of a solid 3-4. It's always entertaining when people get angry and complain about their own antics.

keep cryin

I have no problems with people holding different opinions than mine. I'm calling it as best I see it, and I don't take offense of ppl (like Dr. Jones) are thinking I'm being off-base. Maybe my posts come across as militant, but that isn't the intended effect. I'm just passionate in my convictions.

What I truly don't ****ing understand is when posters like franklin antagonize strictly for the sake of antagonizing. For some, Jazzfanz is an escape to their otherwise extremely difficult life (examples including posters who've had children killed/a wife suffering from cancer, posters going through failed marriages, Trans posters, the list goes on). At the end of the day, idgaf about his trolling directed towards me-- but I just can't understand why someone goes out of their way to make this community more inhospitable. It's pretty childlike, for a poster who constantly refers to me as one.

You mean like this?

A rising Crime rate in the 80s started dropping after the war on drugs?

You're fact-free rhetoric has honestly brought you to the point where you're not even worth engaging anymore. And I'd bet you don't even believe this stuff, you're just trying to rile ppl up.

*yawn*

keep cryin

Okay sir:

I have no problems with people holding different opinions than mine. I'm calling it as best I see it, and I don't take offense of ppl (like Dr. Jones) are thinking I'm being off-base. Maybe my posts come across as militant, but that isn't the intended effect. I'm just passionate in my convictions.

What I truly don't ****ing understand is when posters like franklin antagonize strictly for the sake of antagonizing. For some, Jazzfanz is an escape to their otherwise extremely difficult life (examples including posters who've had children killed/a wife suffering from cancer, posters going through failed marriages, Trans posters, the list goes on). At the end of the day, idgaf about his trolling directed towards me-- but I just can't understand why someone goes out of their way to make this community more inhospitable. It's pretty childlike, for a poster who constantly refers to me as one.

You mean like this?

giphy.gif

We really do need a crash and burn emoji on here.

Perhaps a plane angled down emoji and a fire emoji?