What's new

Conservative News Sites

If “conservative news” merely means consuming kremlin talking pts and regurgitating kook conspiracies peddled by the dumbest most vulgar people on the internet, then I don’t think we’re missing out on anything.

This meme seems to describe perfectly the brain dead drooling MAGA losers who post here nonstop.
Screen Shot 2024-10-05 at 8.53.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-10-05 at 8.54.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-10-05 at 8.54.11 AM.png

Sorry, but I never agreed not to fact check you…

“Indeed, as the House and Senate’s top four leaders met last weekend to negotiate a deal to keep the government funded, they were forced to acquiesce to the demands of Congress’ most conservative fiscal hawks, whose votes were thought to be pivotal for passage. They quietly stripped the CR of almost all supplemental funding, including for FEMA, according to multiple House appropriators.

The closed-door negotiations left many of Congress’ biggest disaster aid advocates surprised and disappointed, and even top appropriators with jurisdiction over disaster funding said they were blindsided.

“I would have thought that if you were going to do something, disaster funding would’ve been one of the starting points. I have no idea how they got to that,” Rep. Mark Amodei (R-Nev.), chair of the House Homeland Security Appropriations Subcommittee, which funds FEMA, told POLITICO’s E&E News.

“They didn’t call me in and ask me for any advice,” he said. “Can you believe that?”

The funding omission was made all the more striking by the fact that lawmakers were leaving Washington two days ahead of schedule, in part because of the hurricane.

And some members, like Rep. Matt Gaetz, a Florida Republican who has resisted efforts to preemptively appropriate disaster dollars, voted against the CR.

“The right-wingers here, the MAGA crowd, even after disasters happen, they have opposed disaster aid for communities in need,” said a frustrated Rep. Kathy Castor (D-Fla.).

“I’m fearful of it because we’ve lived through it a number of times,” she added. “Even members from Florida after a disaster have opposed initial aid going in, and it’s not the way to have a government function, or FEMA function. It’s not right.”

Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) skipped the vote to be in Florida ahead of Helene’s landfall but supports new funding to refill FEMA’s disaster fund”.

For those of you that get sick of the liberal bias here and in the MSM, here are some websites for you:

For those of you that get sick of the liberal bias here and in the MSM, here are some websites for you:

Top 40 Righty News Commentary podcasts according to Chartable:

1) Megyn Kelly
2) Tucker Carlson
3) Dan Bongino
4) Ben Shapiro
4) Charlie Kirk
5) Matt Walsh
6) Glenn Beck
7) Mark Levin
8) Michael Knowles
9) Bill O’Reilly
10) Dave Rubin
11) Allie Stuckey
12) Steve Deace
13) Jesse Kelly
14) Scott Adams
15) Pat Gray
16) Howie Carr
17) Chicks on the Right
18) Michael Savage
19) Andrew Napolitano
20) Andrew Klavan
21) Erick Erickson
22) Seth Gruber
23) Sara Gonzalez
24) Dinesh D’Souza
25) Dana Loesch
26) Stu Burguiere
27) Rob Carson
28) Trey Gowdy
29) Will Cain
30) Dennis Prager
31) Eric Metaxas
32) Tomi Lahren
33) Graham Allen
34) Meghan McCain
35) Seb Gorka
36) Bret Baier
37) Chad Prather
38) Chris Stigall
39) Liz Wheeler
40) Daniel Horowitz

View: https://x.com/SteveDeaceShow/status/1844116698036945041

Back