What's new

Copa America 2016

Argentina is pretty good(heard of this Messi guy?), but excited for this match regardless of the result. Go USA!!!

Soccer fans are absolute trash, not all obviously but only in soccer games do you see fans throwing fire crackers that blow up in people's faces or throw trash on the field when they're getting their asses handed to them or chanting racist remarks, it really is a joke. I don't know why people take this **** life or death serious, sports are supposed to be fun win or lose.

Argentina is pretty good(heard of this Messi guy?), but excited for this match regardless of the result. Go USA!!!
Did this game already happen? If not, when is it?

Semis is better than I thought we'd get in this tourney. I'm satisfied, even if we lose to Argentina (which is not a failure or a shame).

That being said....

WOULDN'T IT BE COOL TO BEAT ARGENTINA???????

Semis is better than I thought we'd get in this tourney. I'm satisfied, even if we lose to Argentina (which is not a failure or a shame).

That being said....

WOULDN'T IT BE COOL TO BEAT ARGENTINA???????
When is the game?

Soccer fans are absolute trash, not all obviously but only in soccer games do you see fans throwing fire crackers that blow up in people's faces or throw trash on the field when they're getting their asses handed to them or chanting racist remarks, it really is a joke. I don't know why people take this **** life or death serious, sports are supposed to be fun win or lose.

In a lot of places this is all they have. Extremely crappy job, little to no education, terrible housing, no other legit sports leagues, no self owned transportation, lack of libraries, cinemas...I get why it's so important but man even then I cannot take it to assault, murder, theft, vandalism...

Unbelievable. That Messi set piece goal may end up being one of the best of his entire career. That was... historic.

Unbelievable. That Messi set piece goal may end up being one of the best of his entire career. That was... historic.

The difference between the Argentine and American passes is very pronounced. They are so much better at it.

Great to see America get that far. Beat some good teams the last year.

Having said that Argentina is clearly the better team. Their passing is 2-3 levels about that of our national team. They need to hold passing drills every day for the next year.

Argentina is just unbelievable. The crappy thing about watching USA in soccer tournaments is that we have to watch a clearly lower level of soccer play. I wish we could be Argentina good and actually be able to dribble/pass the ball. Messi has more talent in his big toe than any USA midfielder/forward has in their whole body.

Great to see America get that far. Beat some good teams the last year.

Having said that Argentina is clearly the better team. Their passing is 2-3 levels about that of our national team. They need to hold passing drills every day for the next year.

I think the biggest difference is just the ball handling. No one on the USA has confidence they can beat the pressure and just do panic kicks or they have a horrible first touch and just outright lose the ball. Meanwhile you see Messi running near full speed while the ball is practically attached to his feet, just ridiculous.