What's new

Coronavirus

Dude wtf re you on about. I’m talking about walking around the streets here. In a medical setting is of course an entirely different topic. I’m talking about recommending the general public walking around with masks on everywhere. Here it’s still not suggested, because we need them for medical professionals

and I’m not a dentist. What an insult
OH aren't you? What are you again?

QQ2rhJh.png

Check out the "exponential growth" between March 31st and present. I was told these numbers would double possibly even triple, not stagnate like this. As I rightfully explained the AVERAGE time frame for "exponential growth" in the entire world is 1-2 weeks. I was told here "don't use averages" and for whatever reason America will be "exponentially growing" for months because...well not one of you ever explained why you just said it. Not once did anybody explain why Americans will get sick at a 30-50% of the population and the rest of the world is at around .05%. The lack of the most basic common sense is eye opening.

Last edited:
So, Ron, and others who may have some insight on this, has China stopped reporting cases? Their numbers are barely changing, and that just doesn't seem realistic. Anyone know something about this?

So, Ron, and others who may have some insight on this, has China stopped reporting cases? Their numbers are barely changing, and that just doesn't seem realistic. Anyone know something about this?
I think it's legit. They wear MASKS religiously and take social distancing VERY seriously.

Do you think restricting people to their homes has had an effect on this curve? Do you recall people telling you the point of the stay-at-home restrictions was to avoid exponential growth?
Of course that's why I gave state politicians of both political parties mad respect first and also Trump respect just two days ago. Thus far the measures are working. I have never said a bad thing about restrictions.

But yeah nobody ever said a damn thing about the measures and exponential growth. I was actually the only one that explained exponential growth has a lifespan and if you average other countries it's about two weeks. Lol this is exactly what I have been saying and every poster here telling me I'm stupid.

So no nobody ever said what you claim. They straight up argued that I didn't understand exponential growth and that I was wrong. I'm not surprised that your trying to completely fabricate things though and change the course of the conversation.

I think it's legit. They wear MASKS religiously and take social distancing VERY seriously.

The initial China numbers are laughable, but working with people over there regularly, the new numbers seem legit to me. Everything quoted above I can confirm.

We'll never reach that level of totalitarianism here in the states though - our curve will flatten and decrease, but not at the speed in which they've seen.

But yeah nobody ever said a damn thing about the measures and exponential growth. I was actually the only one that explained exponential growth has a lifespan and if you average other countries it's about two weeks. Lol this is exactly what I have been saying and every poster here telling me I'm stupid.

The exponential (technically logistic, although they are hard to tell apart early in the curve) was a description of what would happen without measures being taken.

I don't recall anyone calling you stupid, but you certainly remember these things better than I ever would.