What's new

Could Kanter and Gobert have worked?

dam kanter bro seems legit

qn8q45.jpg

Kanter and Gobert couldn't have worked. I say that because Kanter made it clear he wanted out. Realistically anyone could work with another if the entire team has the right attitude and chemistry. That's also why this one wouldn't have worked. However we could have got a lot more than we did in the trade. Its apparent they didn't shop him until the last minute. If they would've started in December they could have had a valuable asset in exchange for him.

Yeah, the Jazz didn't have a Russell Westbrook on their team. Damn them.

I will tell you this, Westbrook the probable MVP of this season has trust in Kanter and passes him the ball but the chucker Burke often ignored Enes. How you explain this?

When Burke was in the starting lineup, Kanter was the 4th offensive option and I said all.

I will tell you this, Westbrook the probable MVP of this season has trust in Kanter and passes him the ball but the chucker Burke often ignored Enes. How you explain this.

That Westbrook is an infinitely better player that Burke is?

Kanter 15/10 in the first quarter against the Lakers .. geez i hope OKC commit a tonne of $$$ to him and get saddled with his baggage long term

Scott Brooks really is the best coach for Kanter.

He is a simple coach who runs simple stuff and tells Kanter to do simple things. Kanter hardly even takes jumpers in OKC's offense. They just tell him to get buckets under the rim and use his body to get offensive boards. Kanter is a center and OKC treats him like that on offense. I think Utah tried to hard to make him a floor spreader when his jumper isn't really that consistent and it kind of hurt his game.

wow kanter is killing it tonight, either his game is growing or our PG/Quinn just doesn't know how to use him

wow kanter is killing it tonight, either his game is growing or our PG/Quinn just doesn't know how to use him

His game has shrunk. He is doing less stuff offensively and focusing more on a few things. The problem in Utah was that he was trying to expand his skills instead of focusing on his strengths.

Scott Brooks really is the best coach for Kanter.

He is a simple coach who runs simple stuff and tells Kanter to do simple things. Kanter hardly even takes jumpers in OKC's offense. They just tell him to get buckets under the rim and use his body to get offensive boards. Kanter is a center and OKC treats him like that on offense. I think Utah tried to hard to make him a floor spreader when his jumper isn't really that consistent and it kind of hurt his game.

I'm not sure that the Jazz ever had much of a problem with Kanter's offense. I think his defense was the deal killer, at least for the starting unit. . .

His game has shrunk. He is doing less stuff offensively and focusing more on a few things. The problem in Utah was that he was trying to expand his skills instead of focusing on his strengths.

He is just taking less mid range shots, istead of this he is doing much more out their.

Only going to get bette with kanter.Who are okc going to bring in to make kanter cry n moan etc. A lot of folks just cant stand that he is succeeding in okc.. Basketball isnt a complicated sport and its not freaking chess, so lets stop all this Quin system crap. Kanter's game as always been in the paint with the ability to hit jump shots. He is putting up monster fkn numbers in Okc because they are letting him be himself on the court. feed the bigs thats what happen.

Only going to get bette with kanter.Who are okc going to bring in to make kanter cry n moan etc. A lot of folks just cant stand that he is succeeding in okc.. Basketball isnt a complicated sport and its not freaking chess, so lets stop all this Quin system crap. Kanter's game as always been in the paint with the ability to hit jump shots. He is putting up monster fkn numbers in Okc because they are letting him be himself on the court. feed the bigs thats what happen.

Naw bro. Trey Burke is too efficient for him to pass up jumpers. Can't sacrifice those to give Kanter buckets under the rim.