What's new

Could Kanter and Gobert have worked?

Hasn't faced a decent defender yet. I can't wait until Saturday. Gobert and favors are surely excited to take on kanter and make him feel like the little boy he is.

All his success does for me is make me soooo mad at DL for not getting more and trading him in conference. I am glad he is off the jazz.

A lot of folks just cant stand that he is succeeding in okc..

This weekends game is going to be one fun game to watch ....Favors ,Gobert and Booker are going to be super pumped to stop Kanter .......Myself I dont think they will be able too.Westbrooks attacks to the basket,will keep Favors and Gobert busy and Kanter is free to roam in the paint.

Does Kanter match the last 6 dbl/dbls (22 ppg.....14rpg..........59%..........22/22 FT's) against Utah...This game will have the haters hating big time.

I said a front like the jazz have. He didn't get matched up with any of those guys for long stretches of the game. Good try though friend.

You realize Kanter is the starting center for the OKC thunder and usually the other teams best defender matches up against him when Kanter is in game right? Also you said decent defender. Rudy and Favors aren't the only decent defenders in the NBA.

I am still in disbelief that the Jazz settled on the offer that they did. We received close to nothing in return for him. We needed to seriously shop him as early as November, we could have gathered several options and took the best one that made the most sense. There is no way they did that. We shopped him late and took the only option that was there, which was to trade a good PF/C that we have spent a couple years developing, away for nothing. That was an example of poor team management in its finest.

You realize Kanter is the starting center for the OKC thunder and usually the other teams best defender matches up against him when Kanter is in game right? Also you said decent defender. Rudy and Favors aren't the only decent defenders in the NBA.

Noah held him to 6 points...and sir?

I am still in disbelief that the Jazz settled on the offer that they did. We received close to nothing in return for him. We needed to seriously shop him as early as November, we could have gathered several options and took the best one that made the most sense. There is no way they did that. We shopped him late and took the only option that was there, which was to trade a good PF/C that we have spent a couple years developing, away for nothing. That was an example of poor team management in its finest.

Jazz should know better..never gift players in conference. So weird. Maybe presti owes us a solid?

I am sooo sick of hearing this. Like he should be given some special consideration because he was the third pick. Nothing is given. You get what you earn in this league. Rudy is a case in point.

So explain me to why Exum is getting so many minutes and consideration in his rookie season despite playing very poorly.

Last edited:

This is the reason why a Jazz fan should be pissed off with the Jazz management....they managed the Kanter situation in an amateurish way.

So explain me to why Exum is getting so many minutes and consideration in his rookie season despite playing very poorly.

Lack of options? 1-3 is more acceptable shooting from our starting PG than 4-22, especially when Exum plays D and Burke doesn't.

Kanter had two all star caliber players and favors to fight with for minutes.

Exum has no one to fight with for minutes

After the ALL-Star Break Utah won many games thanks to Burke scoring.

Please break down the games that Burke won for us, and compare it to any in which he was a non- or negative-factor, such as the 4-22 crap-fest he dumped the other night.

I don't think anyone is disputing that Burke is giving an anemic bench a punch. But the question was why play Exum over Burke as the starter. I answered that question.

Kanter was playing behind Millsap and Jefferson. Dante WAS playing behind Burke.

Got any more brain busters?