What's new

Could the Mary Jane be our secret weapon this year?

I know that you're joking with this thread, but I find it insulting and demeaning to even imply that our players are smoking weed. NBA players are professionals and they know better.

+420

I'll come alone and stoned.
I'm going to kick the **** out of you then desecrate the flag while you lay motionless and watch.

SO this a whole "tough guy act" or do you really feel that way? If so why?

I'm sure they're not smoking in the lockerroom. I was on a team many long years ago and we smoked it once before a game -- amateur men's league (so no coach). It was like playing on another planet.

I sell Josh Howard his weed. He bought some Bubba Kush off me last night. He always smokes on off days.

They don't have to celebrate it. But if they play the anthem or something you can show some respect. They could stand there quietly and not get involved.

For example if I was in a foreign country and they did something like their national anthem I would find a quietly acceptable way to not offend people. Does not mean I am celebrating that country but a little respect goes a long way.

Mock away but that is where I stand.

Last edited:
I love marijuana and I'm not patriotic. Does that make me a tough guy?

No but thats not all you said now is it? Clearly was not sure of the tone of your post which is why I asked.

They don't have to celebrate it. But if they play the anthem or something you can show some respect. They could stand there quietly and not get involved.

For example if I was in a foreign country and they did something like their national anthem I would find a quietly acceptable way to not offend people. Does not mean I am celebrating that country but a little respect goes a long way.

Mock away but that is where I stand.

I'm glad this thread made it to the place where you could state your opinion about country and drugs. You can thank me for my help providing that if you'd like, but you're more responsible for that boring turn.

puttin' the "zzz" in "jazzfanz"

Naw, but actually I was just getting pumped at the idea of fighting somebody who had patriotism issues AND a big boobie issues. Those kind of daddy and mommy issues make someone crumble when the violence gets upped; and I'm a different kind of desperate that just punches through it. ya know?