What's new

Count down to media day -- player highlights

"Your money's no good here."
I like it though. Should make the lines shorter.
If you brought cash you can take it to a machine and trade it in for a debit card to use instead.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah, makes sense. Plus they don't have to train young people to make change.

Sent from my SM-G930V using JazzFanz mobile app
yung people are so dumb. I've completely stopped trying to give pennies to make it an even amount. So many cashiers just look at me like, "what the hell?" Or say something comes to $6.13 and you give someone $11.13. Absolutely ******* mind-blowing to young people.

Hey, I wonder if I can take all my change to the arena and convert to debit cards for no fee and then use those debit cards anywhere? I find it offensive banks wont take change and you have to pay 10% to Coinstar at the grocery store.

Hey, I wonder if I can take all my change to the arena and convert to debit cards for no fee and then use those debit cards anywhere? I find it offensive banks wont take change and you have to pay 10% to Coinstar at the grocery store.
They're probably giving you a card only valid at Vivint. Hard to see a reason for them to let that money leave the arena. If you're lucky, you may be able to redeem it at Jordan Commons, or perhaps The Mayan's grand re-opening.

My bank will take change if it’s in rolls. Takes a min but they’ll still take it.

yung people are so dumb. I've completely stopped trying to give pennies to make it an even amount. So many cashiers just look at me like, "what the hell?" Or say something comes to $6.13 and you give someone $11.13. Absolutely ******* mind-blowing to young people.
Ha! That exact thing happened to me yesterday!

America First has counting machines that are free for members.