What's new

Countdown: Seven Days

She is pretty but does not do it for me. At all. Rather have the Vulcan chick on ST:Enterprise 10 out of 10 times.

I agree Jolene Blaylock (T'pol) was pretty.
jolene%20blalock%20star.jpg

jolene-blalock-photo.jpg

My personal favorite was Terry Farrell (Dax) of DS9

500full.jpg

600full-terry-farrell.jpg

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];824524 said:
Seven days more hottnikkk eat the placebo part of the controlling birth.

LoL... is there an inside joke in there somewhere?

kkKKKkkkKKKKkkKKKKKkKKKkkkkkKKkkkkkkkkKKKkkkkkk

Is it just me or do women really age worse and faster than men do? I'm watching lots of late 80'ies and 90'ies movies recently and plenty of gorgeous women attract my attention but later I just sadly find out that they got older much worse than I would expect.

Is it just me or do women really age worse and faster than men do? I'm watching lots of late 80'ies and 90'ies movies recently and plenty of gorgeous women attract my attention but later I just sadly find out that they got older much worse than I would expect.

That's a well known fact bro, I'm surprised it has taken you this long to figured out. How old are you, 20??

That's a well known fact bro, I'm surprised it has taken you this long to figured out. How old are you, 20??
To be perfectly honest, I never realized it that clearly before. I had the idea but didn't know it was a "known fact", just thought I was probably wrong.

Or, maybe I just never had a life teacher as good as you bro.

To be perfectly honest, I never realized it that clearly before. I had the idea but didn't know it was a "known fact", just thought I was probably wrong.

I have noticed it to be varied. I will have couples come into my work all the time that are around the same age. One looks fantastic and the other look like they got rode hard and put away wet.

I have noticed it to be varied. I will have couples come into my work all the time that are around the same age. One looks fantastic and the other look like they got rode hard and put away wet.

So, it might be kind of a myth rather being a well known fact?

Nickkk, why are you teaching me wrong stuff bro?

I've had customers come in our shop all the time from all ages. Most "European" girls are really cute in their teens. They are really hot in their 20's and 30's. Then you get to the 40's and 50's and boy do they age fast after that. The guys on the other hand seems to hold their look after they reach the 40's and don't really lose much beyond that.

Just my observation so don't take it as fact.

It's all the makeup. Some of the movie stars are actually quite plain...until they spend 2 hours in the chair having makeup and hair professionals completely transform them. Seriously, I can walk into the mall or the grocery store and see women every bit as beautiful...and without the pound and a half of makeup or without needing to be airbrushed in a photo shoot.

It's all the makeup. Some of the movie stars are actually quite plain...until they spend 2 hours in the chair having makeup and hair professionals completely transform them. Seriously, I can walk into the mall or the grocery store and see women every bit as beautiful...and without the pound and a half of makeup or without needing to be airbrushed in a photo shoot.

But I'm saying that the gorgeous women I see in 90'ies movies seem aged worse than my expectations. I mean I compare them with make up in both situations.

Maybe I didn't understand you, do you say that make up makes them look older than they would seem without it?

I think women definately age worse than men.

And cameron diaz ages worse than both men and women

But I'm saying that the gorgeous women I see in 90'ies movies seem aged worse than my expectations. I mean I compare them with make up in both situations.

Maybe I didn't understand you, do you say that make up makes them look older than they would seem without it?

Nope. I'm saying most were never that beautiful to begin with. AS they age, they stop spending the 2-3 hours every morning with the pros like they used to before shooting their scenes or modeling. So we see them more as they are naturally. Another factor is plastic surgery. Some of these stars have had many procedures done and it makes them look weirder, not more beautiful. I also think man's expectations of "beauty" are way out of line. We can age, but we don't accept women who do. So a woman has a few lines, some extra pounds and a couple of body parts aren't as perky as they used to be...so what?

Nope. I'm saying most were never that beautiful to begin with. AS they age, they stop spending the 2-3 hours every morning with the pros like they used to before shooting their scenes or modeling. So we see them more as they are naturally. Another factor is plastic surgery. Some of these stars have had many procedures done and it makes them look weirder, not more beautiful. I also think man's expectations of "beauty" are way out of line. We can age, but we don't accept women who do. So a woman has a few lines, some extra pounds and a couple of body parts aren't as perky as they used to be...so what?

Agreed on the plastic surgery, it almost every time make them look horrendous.

About the rest, hmm I don't know really, I'm confused. Women are confusing. :confused: Including their looks.

About the rest, hmm I don't know really, I'm confused. Women are confusing. :confused: Including their looks.
It's ok, you can come out of the closet if you want.
Just kidding, women ARE confusing!

A wise man once told me, "the reason you'll never understand women is they don't understand themselves."

And each year I'm married I think I'm actually falling further and further behind in trying to figure out my wife. I can hardly wait until my daughter becomes a teenager and then I have two complete enigmas to deal with...both with very healthy and active tear ducts.

A wise man once told me, "the reason you'll never understand women is they don't understand themselves."

And each year I'm married I think I'm actually falling further and further behind in trying to figure out my wife. I can hardly wait until my daughter becomes a teenager and then I have two complete enigmas to deal with...both with very healthy and active tear ducts.

I have a wife and three duaghters. I live in a sea of estrogen. There are days when all 4 are crying. I just fire up the grill, grab some burgers or steaks, a beer, the dogs and some music and head out back to grill.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

I have a wife and three duaghters. I live in a sea of estrogen. There are days when all 4 are crying. I just fire up the grill, grab some burgers or steaks, a beer, the dogs and some music and head out back to grill.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
Solid advice. Thanks.

For Wiggins, damn, count me in.

Good one, another wise man told me "Squirrel who runs up a woman's legs will not find nuts", still thinking what it means. ;)