What's new

Countdown to Tony Bradley becoming the best Jazz backup center of All-Time!

WATN_Mike_Brown_2.gif

The radio heads were being gracious and subtle the twitter world not so much. It sounded like Embiid was working Tony. Still he is better than I thought and does rebound and is capable of putting the ball in the hoop around the rim.

WATN_Mike_Brown_2.gif

The radio heads were being gracious and subtle the twitter world not so much. It sounded like Embiid was working Tony. Still he is better than I thought and does rebound and is capable of putting the ball in the hoop around the rim.
When I was in like first grade or something I had seen him in the food court of Cottonwood Mall (RIP). He signed an autograph for me. I was wearing my fake tool belt and had a construction pencil that he used.

For those not yet mentioned, James Donaldson could ball as could Felton Spencer. And Kosta will always have that one moment that will shine in our hearts forever.

WATN_Mike_Brown_2.gif

I know right? Four of five with three offensive rebounds (nice tip) and a steal in just eleven minutes is not bad in his second "real" NBA minutes. He's got a real soft touch around the rim - good hands as well.

Greatest Jazz backup center: Billy Paultz. Dude took a punch from Olajuwon in the 85 playoffs, out rebounded Houston in the 4th quarter, and led the Jazz to game and series win.
The Whopper!! Loved that guy.

Also loved me some Mike "Brown Bear" Brown. Nice pic!!

But you can't talk about all-time great Jazz back-up centers without talking about the original: Rich Kelley. That dude was awesome in so many ways I can't even begin to list them.

Meh. Favors is in a different class, because he was our starting power forward. That's similar to saying Malone was our best backup center because he would play a few minutes at center against Shaq.
No its not lmfao.

The last two years Favors played primarily backup C. It was more than a few minutes.

For those not yet mentioned, James Donaldson could ball as could Felton Spencer. And Kosta will always have that one moment that will shine in our hearts forever.

Donaldson started. It was for the first two minutes each game, but he started.

Donaldson started. It was for the first two minutes each game, but he started.

During his 2nd year with us he started. His first year was Eaton's last season and he came off the bench.

I remember Donaldson in one of the Sega Genesis games from the early 1990s - he was solid - and in real life although he was older he could still play pretty good defense.