What's new

Crazy Lady Freaks Out at Science Museum

I like how she's arguing with placards, as if they contain the entirety of evolutionary knowledge.

If an evolutionary biologist was standing next to her I'm pretty sure they could answer most of her questions.

If you cannot make it all the way, just watch around 18:00 were she expresses her passion on Dragons.

You laugh now, but she'll be the one laughing once Jesus returns on the back of his dragon and eats all the unbelievers (if I remember the Bible correctly).

I like how she's arguing with placards, as if they contain the entirety of evolutionary knowledge.

If an evolutionary biologist was standing next to her I'm pretty sure they could answer most of her questions.

I'ts amusing, and sad, how she groups tens of thousands of specie of single-celled eukaryotes as all the same things.

She should go and make same video in creationism museum. I would love to see her questioning it as well.

If you're trying to mock scientific findings based on hundreds of thousands of hours of research, you should probably take the time to learn to pronounce some of their terminology.