What's new

Current NBA players fantasy draft to get us through these coronavirus days

People could start with the city and state. You three and rare are all overseas I think. That leaves just 12 remaining players. I’m in NJ. So that’s 11 left. I think Log is in Cali. That’s 10. Wouldn’t be surprised if another 2-3 are outside of Utah. And that if the remaining are in Utah they all live in different cities. Maybe 2 or 3 at the most live in the same city. Not a big deal.

Give me about an hour.
Picking up Cafe Rio and then gonna eat it first.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ok
Dinner is done finally. Cafe Rio was a total **** show.
If it were like 5 years ago I probably would have kicked a dudes ***. Damn near did today but managed to reign myself in.

My pick will be done in a few minutes.

Customer or employee?
Customer. He was arguing with the employees cause he wanted to pick his food up at the door rather than wait in his car. He was being a douchebag and the employee was just trying to do his job.

Otto Porter jr.

Kudos and thanks to whoever is updating the OP with the picks.
I'm too dumb and lazy

What the **** is wrong with people?
Ya I was pretty pissed. My windows were down and I was pretty close by so I could hear everything. I held back but still couldn't resist loudly calling out "what a douche" as he walked to his car.
He looked over at me after I said it and I was thinking "just give me another ****ing reason to get out of my truck"