What's new

Current NBA players fantasy draft to get us through these coronavirus days

I'm going to go with one guy who's not very popular around here, and one guy who's popular most everywhere, but they're both rock solid players. Gordon Hayward and Steven Adams.

I'm going to go with one guy who's not very popular around here, and one guy who's popular most everywhere, but they're both rock solid players. Gordon Hayward and Steven Adams.
I was thinking that Adams had to go soon. If I didn't already have a center I would have taken him.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

My wife was giving me a haircut today (easy stuff, just a #2 setting buzzcut basically) and she accidentally put the wrong attachment on the clippers so she went way short.
I don't really care cause I'm a dude and I can just wear a hat and it will grow back and I just have a buzzcut anyway so the length isn't that important but my wife (a perfectionist) was all worried about it.

She ended up doing a new type haircut for me that I actually quite like. It's really really short on the sides and back and a little bit longer on the top. I look like I'm in the military or something

Haven't been to that one. I used to go to one on 31ish and 56th and that place was always a zoo.
I usually go to one in Jordan landing but had to do some other stuff out that way so went there instead.

giphy.gif

Montrezl Harrell

My wife was giving me a haircut today (easy stuff, just a #2 setting buzzcut basically) and she accidentally put the wrong attachment on the clippers so she went way short.
I don't really care cause I'm a dude and I can just wear a hat and it will grow back and I just have a buzzcut anyway so the length isn't that important but my wife (a perfectionist) was all worried about it.

She ended up doing a new type haircut for me that I actually quite like. It's really really short on the sides and back and a little bit longer on the top. I look like I'm in the military or something

Be a man and shave it. Wear a hat. Pfft.

Oh and that is a military cut. High and tight.

Was going to pick him to be my center.
He would have looked good on your squad.
I would love Harrell on the jazz. Even though he can't shoot. Nasty, big time motor, athletic.
Thing that made me choose Wood over harrell is Woods three point ability. And a bit more skilled.

Be a man and shave it. Wear a hat. Pfft.

Oh and that is a military cut. High and tight.
I'm digging it.
Probably won't do it again next time cause I'm set in my ways but for now I like it.

I sent spy a PM 30 minutes ago that he’s up soon.
Thanks for all your efforts in this thing man.

You have always been a good commissioner. I think most of you guys do a good job as commissioner and I have always disliked the participants bitching at the one running the damn thing.
I wouldn't want to run it. If you aren't horrible at it then you're good at it imo.

Kudos