What's new

Current NBA players fantasy draft to get us through these coronavirus days

keep your Covid secretions to yourself you drooling pedo

OK JJ Reddick ?? i spose he's gone too ??
Efff you. You pick two bigs already taken then pick the guard I want!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!
dude i'm at work with masked idiots coming in left right and centre haven't had time to have a proper look
Again effff you. I wear a mask and gloves all ****ing day, you idiot.
Covid cases worldwide have multiplied 500% in the last twelve hours. Experts aren’t sure why. If it continues at that rate we could have a billion people with it within 3-4 days.

for realllllll!!!!!! WTF?!?!

Let's side track this thread more...

Apple products suck. Overpriced and trendy. They are decent phones but not as good as others.

I just bought Huawei's new phone it should be here in a couple days. I have it's watch right now. I just realized that it can be held next to any npc key and copy it! Kind of cool but scary!

I had Android for the last 8 years and felt the same way but I switched to iPhone last year and I'll never go back...Androids are still great phones though.

Only for phones though. I'm a Samsung guy when it comes to TVs.
Did you have a good end Android? Lots of people compare low end ones to high end Apple. I could never go back to Apple phones because they aren't open to do as much with. Although there are some good apps.

No I went from the S5 to the iPhone XR so you bring up a good point.

I love my pixel phones but I got the newest one and it just didn't work well enough here in China. For example it has nfc in it but it won't work with the subway here. Which isn't a big deal but lots of little things add up. I almost switched back to Apple because they have bent over for the Chinese government here and are the only map that works well I'm English here. They get their data from the major map here Baidu. Unfortunately for me, Google won't jump through hoops like Apple so their phones have must things blocked and no access to shared information that's needed to function well.

Anyone else notice Facebook and Instagram are filled with sexy pictures these days? Or is that just my feed/friends. Tons of people posting pictures of themselves at home in sexy poses with little clothes. People just need now attention now that they aren't going out maybe?

Anyone else notice Facebook and Instagram are filled with sexy pictures these days? Or is that just my feed/friends. Tons of people posting pictures of themselves at home in sexy poses with little clothes. People just need now attention now that they aren't going out maybe?

proof ??