What's new

Current NBA players fantasy draft to get us through these coronavirus days

Okay, If you want to end voting then it's one vote yes and one vote no. Hmm guess it's a tie and since you already made the worst trade... I'll be nice and make my picks at the 23 hour mark. Some of us have been quarantined for months and can finally go out, so I'm obviously going to.

Anyone else notice Facebook and Instagram are filled with sexy pictures these days? Or is that just my feed/friends. Tons of people posting pictures of themselves at home in sexy poses with little clothes. People just need now attention now that they aren't going out maybe?
I have a feeling it's tailored to your interest.. I click on a biker chick once and now my feed is filled with biker girls and riders.

I have a feeling it's tailored to your interest.. I click on a biker chick once and now my feed is filled with biker girls and riders.
Haha, maybe. It's not ads or people I don't know though. It's my friends posting and their friends commenting with pictures as well.

Haha, maybe. It's not ads or people I don't know though. It's my friends posting and their friends commenting with pictures as well.
Yeah like on IG there's the magnifying class/search icon at the bottom, that shows up people who aren't your friends, but it seems to be filled with pics of your interest.. haha..

Yeah like on IG there's the magnifying class/search icon at the bottom, that shows up people who aren't your friends, but it seems to be filled with pics of your interest.. haha..
Hmm, never looked at that. Last me see.

Athletes, gyms, cute girls, and beer. Okay, that makes sense I guess.

Okay, If you want to end voting then it's one vote yes and one vote no. Hmm guess it's a tie and since you already made the worst trade... I'll be nice and make my picks at the 23 hour mark. Some of us have been quarantined for months and can finally go out, so I'm obviously going to.
How about you pretend there’s no clock so after the 24 hours we skip you and yo can just STHU

Anyone else notice Facebook and Instagram are filled with sexy pictures these days? Or is that just my feed/friends. Tons of people posting pictures of themselves at home in sexy poses with little clothes. People just need now attention now that they aren't going out maybe?

Whore nurse i work with, who goes to the same gym (dont think she actually works out just walks around without much on.) Was flirting with all of us yesterday, poor thing must be starved of male attention.

How about you pretend there’s no clock so after the 24 hours we skip you and yo can just STHU
That's fine. I don't need any more picks to beat your team... Plus it will give you a heart attack to wait 24 hours every pick to skip me, lol.